VAD17

Goodwood Breakfast Club - Japanese Sunday - October 7, 2018

Event Title: Goodwood Breakfast Club - Japanese Sunday - October 7, 2018
Event Author: VAD17
Event Date: 07.10.2018

https://www.goodwood.com/sports/motorsport/breakfast-club/

What is Breakfast Club?

It’s a no-cost, all-welcome motoring show where the visitors and their machines are the stars. There’s no driving – apart from what we hope will be a delightful early-morning run to the circuit on some of Sussex’s finest roads. In 2018, all visitors to the event will need to either pre-register a vehicle or sign up for a free ticket. Please see the link for more information. 

2018 EVENT TICKETS

Breakfast Club is free to attend, but to make sure you are granted access please sign up for a free ticket ahead of each event. Goodwood will now be ticketing the event to manage the capacity of the Motor Circuit to ensure that all visitors have an enjoyable and safe day.

Japanese Sunday - 07 October 2018

A feast of JDM goodness, for all those whose automotive love come with a Rising Sun flavour. Expect some of the greats of far eastern motoring on both two wheels and four from Honda to Lexus, Mazda to Subaru and beyond!

Chance to display your vehicle (requires vehicle registration)

Goodwood Breakfast Club - Japanese Sunday - October 7, 2018

On 9/17/2018 at 7:14 PM, nikndel said:

Gates open 0630 doesn't mean you have to be there at that time finishing at12.00 get yer and Debbie's name down

Have done @nikndel let me know what time you lot are meeting up.

Looking forward to next week, as a suggestion do we want to meet at Fontwell race course which is not for from Goodwood. As myself and Nik will be coming from Essex would look at arriving at 07:30 to 08:00.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If some one local has a alternate suggestion please let us know.

Looking forward to next week, as a suggestion do we want to meet at Fontwell race course which is not for from Goodwood. As myself and Nik will be coming from Essex would look at arriving at 07:30 to 08:00.

If I am without little one, I can join you around 7:30
(Will be decided the day before)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply my auto notify turned off. Font well race course is a good meeting location at 7:30-8, there is a shell petrol station on the same roundabout I'd suggest meeting there.

6 hours ago, Luke said:

Sorry for the late reply my auto notify turned off. Font well race course is a good meeting location at 7:30-8, there is a shell petrol station on the same roundabout I'd suggest meeting there.

Good  for me