I have been reading and watching lots of information on this car. Definitely looks like a fun car to drive. If I could afford to have 2 cars this would be my second car. Might try and get a test drive one day. 

Finally a decent car advert too; aimed at petrol heads. No silly music, no dancing cars spinning around, no more SUV's etc etc and they drive on the correct side of the road in this advert. 

30 minutes ago, gavin_t said:

Yep that's the one. Must only do it in that colour too as the only ones I have seen have been in that combo.

You can get them in other colours thankfully. That colour is just unique to that model. 

17 hours ago, GT86-Ian said:

Did I not copyright that picture :) & yes its the same car !!

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

You can get them in other colours thankfully. That colour is just unique to that model. 

No you forgot Ian too busy chasing the cameras you were😎📸📽

I saw one of these on the road last week. Definitely looks more high end than you would expect from a Hyundai but my god it sounded completely awful. Cross between a tractor and a leaky exhaust.

2 hours ago, Varelco said:

I saw one of these on the road last week. Definitely looks more high end than you would expect from a Hyundai but my god it sounded completely awful. Cross between a tractor and a leaky exhaust.

Car reviewers have been saying it's similar sounding to a rally car, with the ASBO pop and bangs. 

But yes, I can't imagine the engine sounds that great being a 2l turbo. 

It's a nice enough looking car but I wouldn't say I'd rush to the dealers to pay twenty five thousand for it. Basically the same as most hot hatchbacks available today. Same boring inline four cylinder turbocharger fart sounding car that pops and bang like every quick car these days. Stupid emission laws have manufacturers all making the same thing. 

😄 I totally agree with you. I'm your biggest fan and supporter of the GT86.

Both cars come close on the fun factor. The i30 might just have the edge on practicality when ferrying your elderly relatives! 😁😉