Deacon

Auto Allure RapidcoatH20

Cleaned my car yesterday and tried a new spray on, wash off nano coating by Auto Allure called RapidcoatH20. It's really easy to apply, you just spray on to a wet panel and then jet wash off before drying. I made a mistake and did the whole car before washing it off whereas a panel at a time is better otherwise you can get spotting which then takes quite a bit of effort to remove. It's meant to last three months (although I'm skeptical on it lasting that long).

It seems like a pretty decent, fairly easy to use, cheap product and it's amazing to see just how hydrophobic it is when you spray it onto the wet panels.

IMG_20180402_085509_01_Sophia_Clean.thumb.jpg.5758478cc06f073138d4d10a24b95349.jpg

IMG_20180402_085458_01_Hagrid_Clean.jpg

I sell something similar called hydrocoat which can be used as above but thats as a top up after first treating the whole car and buffing off. A bit sceptical of it lasting 3 months but results look good so time will tell. :)

4 hours ago, Glen@waxandshine said:

I sell something similar called hydrocoat which can be used as above but thats as a top up after first treating the whole car and buffing off. A bit sceptical of it lasting 3 months but results look good so time will tell. :)

Yeah, as I said, I can't believe the three months either. If it lasts a month I'd be impressed though to be honest especially for the cost.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

How is it holding up? Where did you get it from? 

It still seems to be beading fairly well. I have only cleaned it once since I applied it and with just a snowfoam it cleaned up well and when I was jetting the snow foam off it seemed to sheet fairly well. I'd be interested to maybe treat it a few times in a row as because it's just a spray on wipe off job I'm not convinced the whole car gets fully covered in one application. 

Auto allure have their own website and shop so I ordered it direct 👍