Sign in to follow this  
sam534

Anyone know the part?

Long shot but does anyone know the part code for this? It's a plastic bracket (technically glass fibre reinforced polypropylene) that is one of two that secures the bottom of the bumper inbetween the fog light and exhaust. Seems someone did a bodge repair of this one and when fitting my cat back I noticed it was broken.

Short of that, anyone had experience of gluing PP? What Glue do you recommend?

And no part serial number only material code.

And another secret Subaru badge. f5d3d880ba439a630c271042b776280c.jpg2c546c1bdb1f1174e5965dac433a24ca.jpg3edcea4364670a40edde7b665fea1b0f.jpg

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Cheers knightrider great help, no idea how to order off the auto kat site....

But the second one seems OK, although it's telling me the part number is discontinued and to buy a different one... Do I trust it?

1 hour ago, sam534 said:

Cheers knightrider great help, no idea how to order off the auto kat site....

But the second one seems OK, although it's telling me the part number is discontinued and to buy a different one... Do I trust it?

I don't order off there but handy for finding part numbers and then just google it. Some turn up on eBay but most are listed in the US, it's only around $12 so why not call up the local dealer?

If you chuck the updated part number in Google (SU00305866) it find the updated item so there has been a revision. Amayama comes from Japan, I've bought from them before, but as above I'd see what Toyota charge.

I don't order off there but handy for finding part numbers and then just google it. Some turn up on eBay but most are listed in the US, it's only around $12 so why not call up the local dealer?
If you chuck the updated part number in Google (SU00305866) it find the updated item so there has been a revision. Amayama comes from Japan, I've bought from them before, but as above I'd see what Toyota charge.
RRG Macclesfield to the rescue again