Lowe

OcUK motors meet - all welcome :) Sat 3rd March, Newcastle-Under-Lyme

Another forum I’m active on is holding a car meet. Loads of different cars going, free pizza, discounts on computer hardware, people offering passenger rides, VR racing and other stuff. Looking like a decent day out 👍🏻

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/ocuk-hq-motors-meet-saturday-3rd-march-2018.18810409/

All being well I’ll be showing face at one point if anyone else fancies it :)

Location: OcUK HQ, Milehouse Lane, Newcastle Under Lyme. ST5 9BT

ocukmeet-jpg.841

/edit: I know I don't need to post this since we're not children but since it's been posted on the other forum I think it's only right to copy it over as well.

IMPORTANT - RULES OF CONDUCT!

Due to laws in Stoke, this event is a park up event and come in our store or hang about chatting to other fellow members, both in store and out of store.
If any members start racing on our private land, revving their exhaust obnoxiously the Police will be forced to attend and clear you all off.

As such respect the rules off:
1. Park up, engine off
2. Any revving, minimal, no bouncing of limiters or crazy popping and banging.
3. Strictly obey the 5mph speed limit at all times when entering the business park.
4. Most importantly ALL GET ALONG!

Anyone breaks the rules will be ask to leave, if Police need to attend, the store event will finish.
Enjoy the event for what it is, showing your car off and having polite discussion with other fellow car enthusiast and to check out the OcUK store and Autobrite cleaning product range.

Confirmed:

1. @Lowe

2. @Lucas@PartBox

3. @S18 RSG

4. @Mark-in-Stoke

<--  Nimzicki on OcUK :) I'm going to check and see if I can make this, looks good!

P.S Lowe you mentioned CS on there, did we play together? My memory of that time is pretty shaky these days :lol:

30 minutes ago, Nimz said:

<--  Nimzicki on OcUK :) I'm going to check and see if I can make this, looks good!

P.S Lowe you mentioned CS on there, did we play together? My memory of that time is pretty shaky these days :lol:

Yes mate, we played rather a lot :D Pee, Stu, Ted, Bain etc... All about the Fish!

Looks like this is starting to blow up a bit... Autobrite Direct are bringing a van full of goodies and some of their cars down, and Red Bull might be showing face too.

4 hours ago, Lowe said:

Yes mate, we played rather a lot :D Pee, Stu, Ted, Bain etc... All about the Fish!

Omg of course! It's all flooding back now, just found this vid from Shep, couple of clips it looks like I'm on his team, can't remember if they were actual clan games or just pick ups. Man, I miss those times. Do you still play much?

28 minutes ago, Nimz said:

Omg of course! It's all flooding back now, just found this vid from Shep, couple of clips it looks like I'm on his team, can't remember if they were actual clan games or just pick ups. Man, I miss those times. Do you still play much?

Was good times bud, showing our age a bit though haha! Still play yeah, not so much CS though - mostly BF1... and we're going waaaaay OT. Drop me a PM or summat :D

1 hour ago, Lowe said:

Was good times bud, showing our age a bit though haha! Still play yeah, not so much CS though - mostly BF1... and we're going waaaaay OT. Drop me a PM or summat :D

I sometimes play the odd bit of cs if you ever fancy it again too. Always up for something new as well!

1 minute ago, HariboPenguin said:

Didn't know OcUK had such a car community. I'll pop along, although somebody may need to keep me away from buying new PC bits :lol:

Not a problem, pass me your cards and their pin numbers and I'll make sure you don't buy anything with them

3 hours ago, Lowe said:

Any confirmations? I best let OcUK know how many are coming see. Have a think and let me know please :)

what's the latest you need to know? got a few things I need to do on the car before a long trip up north

11 hours ago, Tareim said:

what's the latest you need to know? got a few things I need to do on the car before a long trip up north

By all means rock up, I'll just be trying to give them an idea for food and whatnot - there's plenty of space there though, it's not like you wouldn't get in. :)

In all seriousness, be good to see you Mark :) Good news also, I've managed to book my car in to Indigo GT on the Wednesday before for upgrades and tuning. I'll either be there with almost 450bhp or it'll blow up before I have chance. 50/50 at this point.