GT86Bob

Tuning Developments Manifold and Overpipe

For Sale
Tuning Developments Equal Length Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold, and Stainless Steel Overpipe. This was fitted by Tuning Developments on 17 June 2017 and removed by them on 14 December 2017. It's all perfectly good but I had it removed because I was going to Part Ex my car for something else and wanted it back to standard. I've now changed my mind about selling my Giallo but that's another story and I'd feel a right fool if I had it all put back on so I'm selling it. £600. To see the kit on Tuning Developments website see GT86 Tuning Package.

Located in Stourbridge, West Midlands.

Bob

TUNING-DEVELOPMENTS.jpg

Agree with Lauren. Given that it's proven as the best NA tuning package for our cars, and provides a ready-made upgrade path for going FI in the future, you're just chucking your money away if you sell it only to buy another one or a different brand in future. If you're keeping the car just swallow your pride and stick it back on.

Aghhh!  Thing is I was almost unfaithful..  I test drove a new Civic Type R and was sooo tempted and that's why I had Mike put it all back to standard so I could part ex it, but then I realised I love this GT86.... We're going to Tuscany in it in June.  But I can't face handing over more money to Mike to put it back on. What a cock up!

For Sale Tuning Developments Equal Length Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold, and Stainless Steel Overpipe. This was fitted by Tuning Developments on 17 June 2017 and removed by them on 14 December 2017. It's all perfectly good but I had it removed because I was going to Part Ex my car for something else and wanted it back to standard. I've now changed my mind about selling my Giallo but that's another story and I'd feel a right fool if I had it all put back on so I'm selling it. £600. To see the kit on Tuning Developments website see GT86 Tuning Package.   Located in Stourbridge, West Midlands.   Bob   TUNING-DEVELOPMENTS.thumb.jpg.2cec7c84bc0b5a7edb8b9dd3f3f4b82a.jpg
Still for sale.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk