will300

Midlands Breakfast Meet - 10th February

6 minutes ago, Mya X Ferron said:

Does one actually need to eat breakfast at a breakfast meet? :D never hungry that early in the morning xD

That's entirely up to yourself, no doubt everyone else will be eating.

47 minutes ago, sam534 said:

Who going has modified their exhaust? Very interested in hearing different ones

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

I've got a hks HiPower Spec L with JDL catted Uel manifold 

49 minutes ago, sam534 said:

There will be a few of us with different systems and combinations of manifolds with different air filters.

I have Tuning Developments Equal Length Manifold with Milltek Overpipe and Tuning Developments resonated System. TD’s systems are very good and made by JP for them and a lot of people are now switching over to them.

4 hours ago, sam534 said:

You will here me coming 😂😂 sounds like a scooby  I have injen cat back, berk front pipe and AVO unequal manifold

57 minutes ago, Mya X Ferron said:

Only got a resonated cat back (until April!) can't wait to hear yours @Gary p

The catback makes all the difference for noise on NA. Have you had yours remapped? The pops and bangs setting that they can add turns you into a big kid😂.  Which exhaust are you going for? Or already have?

1 hour ago, Gary p said:

The catback makes all the difference for noise on NA. Have you had yours remapped? The pops and bangs setting that they can add turns you into a big kid😂.  Which exhaust are you going for? Or already have?

Getting the TD UEL NA (that's a lot of abbreviations) package in April, which includes a remap 😁

32 minutes ago, Mya X Ferron said:

Getting the TD UEL NA (that's a lot of abbreviations) package in April, which includes a remap 😁

This will sound epic when you have done. Just prepare yourself for a lot of drone inside cabin at around 3000rpm  it’s all part of the fun though👌🏼

Hi guys unfortunately I won’t be able to make it as my little boy fell ill yesterday and spent most of the day in hospital bless him. Hope you all have a good meet and fingers crossed I will be able to attend the next one. Again apologies for messing you around...

Sorry i had to run off without saying hi, my sister rang and had to go find her new dog thats had got loose :unsure:

had a good look round the 86’s and brz. It’s confirmed I definitely want one even more aha. Look forward to the next meet where i can actually say Hi. 

Also nice to meet you @will300 thanks for coming out in the rain bud