Looking for help from those with a family,.

My partner @Claire wants to be able to take her 2yr old niece out and about.  The baby seats fitted the gt86 perfectly but now a toddler seat is needed and the family seat won't fit in the front or the back.

Apart from leaving the child at home as that would apparently be cruel. 

Can someone advise a seat that will fit the gt please. The seat would only be used once a month. 

All help appreciated. 

I found that only Recaro can fit in the back with sufficient space for the front passenger or driver (just about). I have Recaro sport hero.

Also, I could not fit seat with isofix properly, but as seats are sloping slightly downwards Recaro fitted in quite nicely and seems fairly secure.

And the little one loves it (the car).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've put a Britax Romer (the version without harness) in the front seat and one in the back - it's cosy! But they do fit. These are seats for 4+ year olds so probably not much help for you. The kind of seat you need with a harness is likely to be much bulkier. The good news is the people at Mothercare are extraordinarily helpful and will let you put seats in/out of your car all day long.

When our little ones were little-er we had a Maxi-Cosi Tobi, which according to Maxi Cosi's own site it should fit: http://www.maxi-cosi.com/car-seats/car-fitting-list.aspx but I'd question that because it's a right bulky b4stard! Didn't have the BRZ at the time so never tried it. It would probably fit the front seat, but not the back.

[mention=2884]McDude[/mention] that's really good advice thanks.  Will show [mention=2146]Claire[/mention] the link.
I wouldn't trust the website. Go and try couple - either in Mothercare or Halfords.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk