Paul

What to look for when buying a used GT86/BRZ

1 hour ago, Test Drives Unlimited said:

I am having issues with the Electric Folding Door Mirrors, currently my Passenger Mirror won't fold which means another visit to the Dealership to fix it again !!

Currently done almost 109k and the Automatic Gearbox has performed faultless emoji14.png

Sent from my ASUS_A001 using Tapatalk

My drivers side mirror doesn't fold electrically anymore. I've just left it as can do it by putting my hand out the window easily enough. I've done 126K miles and manual gearbox has performed faultlessly. 😛

In other news my heated seat buttons no longer illuminate but the seats heat up fine. Again I've left it, as I'm not bothered by such things. 

Dealer told me the metal tag on the key is the key number, the little silver alarm sticker in the booklet has a different number for the alarm code. This was on a new MY19.

I too have 2 different numbers (the key fob and the manual) ..can anyone confirm which one is the right one?
I tried both on my, one in the manual was correct

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

HPI check - mot check - in person lift off and watch under for rust and other damages underneaf, body inspection, interior inspection, engine inspection, alloys inspection. Uk has got well maintained cars. I recommend to buy from main dealer ex toyota or subaru. Could have waranty if is close to be new. 

received_3802899146398095.jpeg