Lucas

Cosworth Baffle Plates - Prevent engine damage

Engineered to combat the power sapping effect of oil ‘blow by’ during periods of sustained driving at high rpm the plate is an especially important addition to your Toyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ if driven on track.
This Cosworth baffle plate directs the oil returning to the sump away from the crank via diverting plates and by incorporating a series of one way valves into its design the baffle plate also prevents oil moving into the upper crankcase chamber preventing oil starvation during harsh driving conditions.
This is vital when considering the 86 / BRZ's horizontal ‘boxer’ layout is particularly susceptible to oil pooling in the heads when cornering which can starve the pickup pipe of oil potentially causing major engine damage in the process.

https://www.part-box.com/cosworth-sump-baffle-plate-toyota-gt86-amp-subaru-brz-20048833?search=20048833&description=true

£135 Delivered

Hi there,

Are you still doing these at £135 inc delivery?

I need to wait for pay day, but keen to get one of these asap as my car spends 99% of its life on track.

Cheers

11 hours ago, Leeky said:

Hi there,

Are you still doing these at £135 inc delivery?

I need to wait for pay day, but keen to get one of these asap as my car spends 99% of its life on track.

Cheers

Yes, we are :) Just drop me a message when you're ready to buy, I'll send you a coupon code.

11 hours ago, KevinA said:

Got one in mine, worth the effort for sure.

Exactly. We know people have been fine with stock oil on semi slicks but reducing the change of oil gonig up a breather is also a useful feature of this plate imo. 

And I can run used btcc slicks (can get them £100 a set) with some reassurance! 

Exactly. We know people have been fine with stock oil on semi slicks but reducing the change of oil gonig up a breather is also a useful feature of this plate imo. 
And I can run used btcc slicks (can get them £100 a set) with some reassurance! 
Agree, 135 quid for the baffle is cheap insurance

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, maurice said:

Can you still get hold of these @Lucas@PartBox?

Yes, they are on order. We are just waiting for them to be manufactured. We haven't got the ETA, so I think it could be early next year.

39 minutes ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

UPDATE:

These should be in stock at the end of the month or beginning of December :) 

Nice! Are you accepting orders now and is there still a coupon? ;)

1 hour ago, lukester said:

Nice! Are you accepting orders now and is there still a coupon? ;)

We are, that's not a problem, but obviously it will be back-ordered, but as soon as we have them here, it'll be despatched to you :) Let me know if you want to place an order now or when they get here, but don't worry, we've ordered quite a lot of them.

46 minutes ago, maurice said:

Any news on the production @Lucas@PartBox?

Yes, we've received an email 20 minutes ago! Cosworth are going to start assembling the flaps around the 18th, so we should see them later this month / early Feb.

Thanks for the patience guys! Lucas