Lowe

86 Xmas presents

The missus is on at me for Xmas ideas and tbh I'm pretty much sorted for everything. Anything I do really want for the 86 is either silly money or really silly money haha! So, what's 'reasonable' money that I can point the wife to? Been thinking of some smoked side repeaters but they're bloomin' impossible to get hold of. :( Anyone know of anywhere that does those?

The missus is on at me for Xmas ideas and tbh I'm pretty much sorted for everything. Anything I do really want for the 86 is either silly money or really silly money haha! So, what's 'reasonable' money that I can point the wife to? Been thinking of some smoked side repeaters but they're bloomin' impossible to get hold of.  Anyone know of anywhere that does those?

Getting mine from amber performance fensport do them too! Also what about lower gearbox mount, shark fun aerial or perhaps a new oil cap?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Whitey29 said:

Getting mine from amber performance emoji16.png fensport do them too! Also what about lower gearbox mount, shark fun aerial or perhaps a new oil cap?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hah, I recently did the gearbox mount - the noise has driven me insane, it’s coming out next week 😂

3 hours ago, Lowe said:

Hah, I recently did the gearbox mount - the noise has driven me insane, it’s coming out next week 😂

Maybe try the Perrin rear shifter bushing instead - tightens up the shift but without the noise levels of the mount insert

3 hours ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Cusco Handbrake button? Just a little interior touch. 

Strut bars?

HKS/Mishimoto Oil cap? Mishi rad cap? Little miscellaneous bits like that?

I'd thought about that but kinda got my eye on the Grimmspeed stuff to match my intake. :)

I'm wondering if I can convince her to just put some money toward a Cobra resonated haha!