HariboPenguin

PHSS Goodwood - Sun 17th Dec

What are these events like? Is there chance we can all park together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supercar PHSS was cool, thats the only one I attended (wanted to go to Silly but was on holiday that weekend). Dont think we will be able to park together unless we meet somewhere in advance and then arrive together.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, VAD17 said:

I will (probably) be there. Any takers for a track day on 16th?

The track is great but also not for the feint of heart as there is very little run off with it being an old track and it's quite fast on some of the corners. Also it's always quite a pricey circuit and one of the more strict ones, noise is an issue there hence the 10 car on track limit.

4 hours ago, knightryder said:

The track is great but also not for the feint of heart as there is very little run off with it being an old track and it's quite fast on some of the corners. Also it's always quite a pricey circuit and one of the more strict ones, noise is an issue there hence the 10 car on track limit.

Its a really rewarding track when you get it right though... Just don't get it wrong as those tyre walls are unforgiving as demonstrated most races at the Revival!

They are strict on noise but have a fair warning policy unlike some track that kick you off the first time you go over the limit. I think you get 2, maybe 3 chances.

1 hour ago, AJ124 said:

Its a really rewarding track when you get it right though..

Or downright scary when pouring with rain and in an M4 :ph34r:

I've also driven it in a bone stock GT86 (a TGB car) in the dry though on my 1st time round the circuit and it's a good car as it's not too fast. I know @tegunulgener managed to gravel trap one of the cars on the same day though :lol:

Well, MSV also has few options on Dec 16th... Bedford is £119... I thought I was done for 2017 after doing Silly track day this Sunday (separate update to follow), but still tempted...

MSV now has dates released till end of Feb, so if anyone is up for a Saturday or Sunday track day in Feb at Bradford or Brands please let me know

4 hours ago, VAD17 said:

Well, MSV also has few options on Dec 16th... Bedford is £119... I thought I was done for 2017 after doing Silly track day this Sunday (separate update to followemoji3.png), but still tempted...

MSV now has dates released till end of Feb, so if anyone is up for a Saturday or Sunday track day in Feb at Bradford or Brands please let me knowemoji16.png

I might do Bedford if I've found a new job by then

I might do Bedford if I've found a new job by then
Good luck and give me a shout if you decide to go. I'll be dying to try TD NA tune on track... after New Year

Or downright scary when pouring with rain and in an M4 
I've also driven it in a bone stock GT86 (a TGB car) in the dry though on my 1st time round the circuit and it's a good car as it's not too fast. I know [mention=248]tegunulgener[/mention] managed to gravel trap one of the cars on the same day though 
Did I? lol probably :)

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Whoever signed up, shall we meet up at Homebase, Discovery Park, Chichester PO19 6UX and then go to the track together? That way we'll get to park together

21 hours ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Whoever signed up, shall we meet up at Homebase, Discovery Park, Chichester PO19 6UX and then go to the track together? That way we'll get to park together

Sounds like a plan, what time were you thinking of meeting up?

9 hours ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Is 10 too late? It's ages away 😅

I was planning on getting there just after it starts, like 8:45ish. Weather is forecast to be cold and wet so doubt people will stick around too long. Plus more likely to get a spot in the paddock or on the track rather than shoved away into the backup car park.