The time has come for me to sell my 86, so I'm selling off all my parts to try and make a bit of money back on them. I haven't taken anything off the car yet so no pictures yet, but I'll get them up as and when I get around to taking them off, a long with a price when I can check the condition of the bits. 

I'll have for sale:

-Tein Flex A coilovers, these have only been on the car for a few months and only covered a few thousand miles - Sold

-Invidia R400 2.75" catback exhaust, again only been on the car for a few months. Great sound with very little drone, with titanium tips that look awesome. - Sold

-18x9.5 Enkei RPF1s - Sold

-Full JDM Black interior trims, these are from the JDM Base model, they replace every bit of silver trim including the TC buttons. - Sold

syUO56E.jpg

-Valenti Red/Clear Tail Lights, the sequential model. Sold

-TRD Style Fender garnishes, ordered from thespeedline but never fitted - Gone

nnnj6Gx.jpg

I'm sure theres a few other bits but I'll post them up when they're off the car. I'd prefer collection from Birmingham but I can post some of the smaller things out.

Again I'll get pictures of the individual parts as soon as I get around top taking them off.

4 hours ago, jimmyjimmyjimmy_ said:

I've got the door pull covers, but not the door handles.

So, 3 AC vents, gear stick surround, tc/vsc buttons, steering wheel trim, door pull covers, vertical bits either side of the clock a/c controls etc... if that list is right, any ideas how much postage would be?

So, 3 AC vents, gear stick surround, tc/vsc buttons, steering wheel trim, door pull covers, vertical bits either side of the clock a/c controls etc... if that list is right, any ideas how much postage would be?
2 AC vents, the centre one doesn't have a trim AFAIK, everything else though. I'll have to get it all off tomorrow and get a price for postage

4 minutes ago, jimmyjimmyjimmy_ said:

2 AC vents, the centre one doesn't have a trim AFAIK, everything else though. I'll have to get it all off tomorrow and get a price for postage

My mistake, the middle one is black already isn't it? Let me know on the postage once you know, cheers.