Nemo

Invidia N1 catback & Apexi under panel

For Sale: Invidia N1 catback exhaust and Apexi stainless steel exhaust under panel

I have for sale my old Invidia N1 catback exhaust, was on the car for around 2 years so I think it has done around 20k miles.  Fairly loud exhaust as straight-through mufflers.  It has the donut gasket connection, so will fit with stock front pipe.  Selling this as I wanted a larger bore exhaust when I went TD Turbo Stage 2 (and fancied single exit) - nothing wrong with the exhaust other than I wanted a change!

It was the titanium tipped exhaust, however this faded so I sprayed the tips black to give it a more aggressive look; high temperature exhaust paint on it.  I took it off the car in early September (to replace with my Greddy 3") and it has been sitting in my house since then.  Given it a polish to clean it up and re-sprayed the tips. since taking it off.  If not happy, someone could sand it down and re-spray fairly easily.   The weld on the name badge did break, and I have repaired this with epoxy so it won't do it again; completely out of sight under the car anyway.

Needs new gaskets (can get easily from Tuning Developments, ebay etc), will have the bolts included (full disclosure: one or two are slightly tough to do up due to surface rust, however they still work with a bit of 'elbow grease').

Apexi stainless steel exhaust under panel

Bought this from ft86speedfactory.com for around $350 inc shipping - originally designed for the Apexi N1 exhaust, I have modified slightly so that this fits the Invidia N1 without touching the exhaust.  Creates a smoother airflow by plugging the gap between the exhausts cans and the rear bumper, covering the large empty space and removing that parachute effect.  Does make rear end feel more planted after exhaust change.  See my build thread for pics.  Again I painted it black so it was near invisible. Includes all of the fittings.

http://www.ft86speedfactory.com/apexi-stainless-steel-exhaust-under-panel-for-n1-1902.html#.Whs2pY6Uce0

Won't fit 'single muffler' style exhausts.  I cannot guarantee fitment on other exhausts.

Looking for £400 for exhaust & Apexi panel together.

Open to offers.

Collect from Cheam (Surrey) or buyer pays for postage.

Happy to answer any questions!

Paul

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

So much want, can we work out a payment plan

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

All upfront and I wont charge any interest when you collect?! :-D

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

All upfront and I wont charge any interest when you collect?! :-D

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

It's a very generous offer, but not along the lines I was thinking...

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk