Sighe98

Xmas meeting

Just a general thought, do people fancy another meeting before the years out, perhaps using xmas as an excuse?

There's been a few successful meetings in both Birmingham and Essex so maybe something between somewhere like Oxford or Northampton.  

If there's enough interest I'll volunteer to find somewhere and book a table.

Let me know your thoughts guys, just an idea :)

Just a general thought, do people fancy another meeting before the years out, perhaps using xmas as an excuse?
There's been a few successful meetings in both Birmingham and Essex so maybe something between somewhere like Oxford or Northampton.  
If there's enough interest I'll volunteer to find somewhere and book a table.
Let me know your thoughts guys, just an idea
I'll be around both... Depends when it is

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Right guys I've got two suggestions for you all. Both are near one of the A419 junctions at the South Cerney lakes which has a number of cafes and restaurants as well as lots of great roads around which aren't too busy.

The first option would be a restaurant which over looks one of the lakes and has a large car park split into sections, perhaps we can 'take over' a section and all get together. The restaurant is called 'The Brasserie' and the link is: https://www.phcompany.com/de-vere/cotswold-water-park-hotel/dining/brasserie/. This place does really lovely food and would be a great place for a meeting.

If you think you might've eaten enough meals by then, the second option would be a cafe further along the road from the restaurant mentioned above. Again this is close to the A419 for those that are travelling and has a massive car park however, not split into sections. The cafe is called 'The Old Boathouse' and the link is: https://www.phcompany.com/de-vere/cotswold-water-park-hotel/dining/old-boathouse/. My thoughts behind a cafe were we could have a chat and something to eat, then go for a small drive around the local roads.

Or would you prefer to have more of a drive? I can find a good route for us all to do?

Lets do one after new year? I will be definitely up to it. Above suggestions look good but smth further south would also work well.

If you end up meeting around Christmas lets do another in Jan anyway

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lets do one after new year? I will be definitely up to it. Above suggestions look good but smth further south would also work well.

If you end up meeting around Christmas lets do another in Jan anyway

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk