Sign in to follow this  
Kodename47

ECU Connect App

Been playing with the app recently. They are continually updating it and it now has Dashboards, basically gauges, which can be setup and customised and with logging speeds the same or better than standard ProECU on the laptop. This makes it much easier to use and a world away from using Torque etc. Anyway, below are a couple of themes that I have been testing/creating over the last week. For reference these are on a Google Pixel, different size screens like tablets/iPads etc allow for different configurations.

Futuristic
I'd seen a similar one for the GTR so this was my 1st attempt.
2017-11-17_19.15.33.png

GT86

You can have multiple screens on one theme that increases the logging parameters and accessed by swiping across, as seen here.
2017-11-17_19.14.41.png

2017-11-17_19.14.47.png

Gazoo Racing
Bye bye TRD, GR are the new official tuning arm of Toyota.
2017-11-17_19.15.51.png

2017-11-17_19.16.30.png

2017-11-17_19.16.42.png

Abbey Motorsport
Thought I'd do one for my favourite garage too.
2017-11-17_20.26.28.png

1 hour ago, maurice said:

Look nice. Have you made any headway with the traction control? I think Mark said a few months ago you were working on it.

We're waiting on a new update from EcuTek that will improve the setup and free up some custom maps. I have them all used on mine, so I have to lose features to test or map them. I have it ready to go in principle, just not sure how I test it on the road :D I'll leave that to @Mark@Abbey M/SS as he's a fair bit more handy behind the wheel.