TommyC

Any idea what this is...?!

Stuck to the back of my glove box is this curious little keypad, says SIGMA on it.

My guess is alarm or tracker?

I have zero information about it amongst the paperwork etc that came with the car, no code scribbled anywhere, nothing 😕

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG

It's just for the alarm and you can do a few things like programme it to lock the doors and stuff when you start the car. You should have received a supplement with it that comes with the manual. 

On 11/15/2017 at 5:40 PM, TommyC said:

Stuck to the back of my glove box is this curious little keypad, says SIGMA on it.

My guess is alarm or tracker?

I have zero information about it amongst the paperwork etc that came with the car, no code scribbled anywhere, nothing 😕

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG

PIN entry pad. If you lose your wireless key fob, open the car door with the manual key and enter your 4 digit PIN here then press the start button to start the car. Your PIN code is on 2 pieces of silver stickers on the manual and other stuff that came with the car. 

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, Mikey P said:

Should be a code in a metal tag on the key ring, can be used to reset alarm and a few other set up options (never used mine though, so prob safe not to worry about it).

Pretty sure the code on the metal tag is key number or least that's what the dealer told me.

As happyguy82 said the PIN code for the alarm is on some little silver stickers designed to be stuck in either the alarm or owners manual.

Code on metal tag at spare keyfob is to enable to get & pair by dealership new car smart start keyfob in case you loose it, i believe. As i have it too, even without having UK's sigma autoalarm system and it's small keypad in glovebox.