thetyrant

SOLD - Sports Cat manifold 4-2-1 + stud/gasket kit

All SOLD thanks

Ok another part left over after sale of car is my Sports Cat Manifold, this was fitted to my Cosworth charged car when I bought it and made good power so flows well as you would expect for 4-2-1 setup, its near enough equal length runners for best power and coupled with the free flow cat will allow engine to breathe lot better than stock item.

I only removed it as suspected It had a cat problem due to EML coming on but turned out to be a map issue and cat looks fine, however if I was to of refitted it would probably of hollowed the cat out as these cheap cats can struggle to pass mot's so might as well open it right out imo.

SOLD  - Price wise for the manifold I was thinking around £100+postage,  or can be collected from me in Cumbria, it was £275 new as you can see on paperwork

Also to go with it if required is a manifold to heads fitting kit, this is all genuine Subaru parts as you can see and consists of 2 gaskets, 6 studs and nuts to, price wise £15 if sending with manifold, or £20 posted on its own. - BOLT/GASKET KIT SOLD :)

Pics below get in touch if any questions.

Cheers

Ian

manifold1.jpg

manifold2.jpg

manifold3.jpg

gasketandstuds.jpg