Ade

Hayward and Scott 4-2-1 EL Exhaust Manifold

I have for sale a Hayward and Scott GT86/BRZ EL 4-2-1 manifold.

20171018_133001

20171018_133020

20171018_133026

I bought it off Teg a couple months back and took it to H&S and got it welded where it had cracked and strengthened. Also had the cat removed as it had become unglued and we weren't sure if it would still be any good.

It also has 6X 1/8" BSP ports for fitting thermocouples, but they come with a bung fitted. 

It has a Cam Coat thermal coating and I have given it a coat of VHT ceramic paint to make it look a bit nicer. 

Item location: Nr Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire

Asking £450 + postage, collection welcome. ono 

Any questions or offer please PM me. Thanks for looking :)

12 minutes ago, TTR said:

Isn't this the one that you farted in to check for leaks? 

Actually ade couldn’t squeeze one out at the time, luckily I can fart on command so he had me come over and test it a couple of times. It works fine tho. Jesus poo posting is fun isn’t it tash I can see why these plebs do it so much

2 hours ago, Tim86 said:

@jevvy this is an exemplary for sale thread compete with clear images and use of paragraphs. 😁😁

Top manifold at a decent price

Paragraphs are for school children. Who reads anyway I just scan for buzz words then act outraged.

Bump

Showed an 8g/s (~10hp) increase in peak air flow on my supercharged car without tuning. Ignition correction trace was clean zeros, so clearly some timing can be adjusted to get additional power.