sam534

Best sounding bolt on exhaust

Cosworth is the best sounding exhaust imo and was super quiet on cruise. Expensive though 

I do like the cosworth, how far off that is the invidia n1? I know they don't make the cosworth anymore.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, TTR said: Cosworth is the best sounding exhaust imo and was super quiet on cruise. Expensive though 

and they only have a few left in stock  

And I don't have that kind of cash right now :(

1 minute ago, sam534 said:

And I don't have that kind of cash right now :(

TBH id not recommend it. Loved the sound of mine (bit loud for me as im an old man) but QC is not the best at nameless.

Nod goes to H&S from me and comes with a lifetime warrenty. 

Thanks bud, I love the cosi sound, I would want it louder than your exhaust though. I'd love to do the headers but I'd need a tune and I just don't have that kind of cash right now.

Was planning on going second hand, but saw tarmac sports have a 0%finance. So I'm tempted by the invidia n1, seems to have alot of drone though. But I don't do much motorway miles anymore.

22 minutes ago, sam534 said:

Thanks bud, I love the cosi sound, I would want it louder than your exhaust though. I'd love to do the headers but I'd need a tune and I just don't have that kind of cash right now.

Was planning on going second hand, but saw tarmac sports have a 0%finance. So I'm tempted by the invidia n1, seems to have alot of drone though. But I don't do much motorway miles anymore.

If you want a Cosworth Cat-back let me know, there is only a couple available now.

22 minutes ago, sam534 said: Thanks bud, I love the cosi sound, I would want it louder than your exhaust though. I'd love to do the headers but I'd need a tune and I just don't have that kind of cash right now.

If you want a Cosworth Cat-back let me know, there is only a couple available now.

Pmd