Lauren

Wanted: Set of wheels for three weeks or so in November

My car is going into the bodyshop for some remedial repairs on previous work I had done. I think the car will be gone about three weeks at a guess, maybe a bit quicker. I would like to get my TE37's refurbed whilst the car is in, but would need a set of wheels to send it off to the bodyshop. 

If anyone in the Manchester area has a spare set of wheels with legal tyres that I could borrow that would be fab. 

Alternatively if anyone has a used 215/45/17 I could put this on one of my spare rims and make a full set and do it that way. 

My car is going into the bodyshop for some remedial repairs on previous work I had done. I think the car will be gone about three weeks at a guess, maybe a bit quicker. I would like to get my TE37's refurbed whilst the car is in, but would need a set of wheels to send it off to the bodyshop. 

If anyone in the Manchester area has a spare set of wheels with legal tyres that I could borrow that would be fab. 

Alternatively if anyone has a used 215/45/17 I could put this on one of my spare rims and make a full set and do it that way. 

Im in the lakes with a full set of std wheels on good tread if thats any help, will be back from hols on the 12th if you need em

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Do you just need the 1 tyre? I've got a v105 on a stock wheel but will need to check what the tread is like but not's not much, maybe 3mm?

Only others I have are some barely legal primacys on stock wheels and the federals that I wouldn't like to be on at this time of the year!

7 hours ago, Mike said:

Do you just need the 1 tyre? I've got a v105 on a stock wheel but will need to check what the tread is like but not's not much, maybe 3mm?

Only others I have are some barely legal primacys on stock wheels and the federals that I wouldn't like to be on at this time of the year!

That will dot the job I think. Thanks for the other offers, but local is obviously better for me. It only has to go on for the bodyshop so as long as it's legal it, will do. I've got one Primacy on a wheel, the other two I have a contisport contact 5's that are not on the wheels, but have tons of tread. I just didnt like them. I suppose it will be cheaper for me if I don't have to mount any tyres onto rims. 

I’ve still got my blue compomotives with nearly new v105’s on, you’re welcome to borrow them but they are heavy wheels with 225’s on :lol:

The other side of Chester so about 40mins from you I think, although I may be making the trip to RRG at the weekend to sign for the GRMN

Thanks for the offer, Jamie, let me know if you are going to RRG at the weekend, I may just be on the way. ;)

It might be easier to borrow Mike's or ask Alec if he's stuck his winter tyres on by then. 

Or I wonder if the better option is to simply borrow that one wheel off Mike? 

They're not on stock rims? 

That would be shocking! 

Nope. 16 inchers so I could get me snow chains in for the Alps. Old school...

Look crap - work brilliantly on a couple of inches of snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk