Lucas

Cusco Engine Oil Cooler

We have another oil cooler kit in stock now.

Snatch one up while it's here. We only have 1 this time.

Having an upgraded oil cooler becomes a necessity when it comes to adding extra assurance for your vehicle's well being.
The Cusco Water-Oil cooler is Toyota FT86/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ exclusive application, where all hardware and components are included for easy installation. This revised kit is now efficient as ever and complies both to MT and AT vehicles!

£576.29 Delivered

More info here

Water%20Oil%20cooler%20illust.jpg

Water%20Oil%20Cooler%20New_A4.jpg

If you want other Cusco parts, let me know. We are official EU distributors.

14 hours ago, Rich said:

@Ade I considered it but it's quite pricey for what it is, like most Cusco stuff.

Its a fair bit cheaper than my Mocal one was IIRC cost me getting on for £700. I guess getting he forester verson is probably cheaper?

Mine works well though, I have never seen oil go above 110C peak. Id probably recommend the smaller mocal laminova instead to make fitment easier. 

I costed yours up at around £600 some months back. Going for the 160mm saves about £40, which makes it very comparable to this Cusco unit.

You only get 55% of the cooling capacity with the 160 mm unit though.

26 minutes ago, Rich said:

I costed yours up at around £600 some months back. Going for the 160mm saves about £40, which makes it very comparable to this Cusco unit.

You only get 55% of the cooling capacity with the 160 mm unit though.

for £40 its probably not worth the bother then!  

I really like the idea of this kit, quicker warm-up times AND additional cooling. Subaru should have fitted them from the factory. It's a shame Cusco's RRP is so high though, separately the parts are half the price. At this money it doesn't compare well with a Mocal Laminova.