Lucas

Interior mods? What have y'all done?

Hi,

What have you done to your interior guys? I'm looking for inspiration.. I've installed footwell lights, and that's about it. TOMEI gear knob is on its way, and I'm not sure about the rest. I'm thinking about hydro-dipping the gear stick surround & the silver bit on the steering wheel.. 

What you thinking?

7YsHJ9S.jpg

1EnskKT.jpg

I really want footwell lights at are tied in to the dimmer so they go off when the door's closed.

I've changed every bulb for LEDs, added a carbon seat switch cover, and carbon kick plates. Gear knob's hopefully on the way along with carbon window switch covers, and I keep eyeing up a carbon dash panel...

4 minutes ago, Lowe said:

I really want footwell lights at are tied in to the dimmer so they go off when the door's closed.

I've changed every bulb for LEDs, added a carbon seat switch cover, and carbon kick plates. Gear knob's hopefully on the way along with carbon window switch covers, and I keep eyeing up a carbon dash panel...

I was thinking about wiring them up to the courtesy light as well, but I like having them on at night when I'm driving. It's more lively in the car imo. I've changed the courtesy light to a white led as well.. and number plate lights.

Hmm, that's the problem, I can't justify £150 for a carbon interior piece.. it won't save a lot of weight :(

Changed my reverse lockout, hated the plastic feel. Also got something similar to Nelix. Changed the air con dials. Also put a leather cover on the gauge hood, although it is starting to come undone as the glue I used ran out :(. So will probably take it off and get it hydrodipped in carbon one day. 

2 hours ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Hmm, that's the problem, I can't justify £150 for a carbon interior piece.. it won't save a lot of weight :(

27 minutes ago, Lauren said:

TRD Engine start/stop button and a smaller 350mm steering wheel. Must admit, not really one for bling. 

I'm a sucker for chavvy carbon. I can't help it 🤣

I have an anarchy motive gear knob, and footwell lights that are linked to the courtesy light dimmer. I ran a big cable up to the dome light; I really need to find a better place to hook into the loom.

49 minutes ago, zhuonanli said:

where did you get the footwell lights from? 

Mine are also ebay cheapies. I bought a string of ten, used two each side for the footwells and the rest in the boot. I now have a super bright boot. :)

19 minutes ago, Rich said:

Mine are also ebay cheapies. I bought a string of ten, used two each side for the footwells and the rest in the boot. I now have a super bright boot. :)

Ooh good idea! Didn't think of the boot at all, but then again.. I never use it

1 hour ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Ooh good idea! Didn't think of the boot at all, but then again.. I never use it

I've got an LED strip light in my boot - got loads of the W5W harness adapters if you want one. :)