randall0780

Invidia N1 - legal

lol this thread :lol: N1 will be fine @randall0780 if you like a bit of noise. If you decat though, be prepared for LOTS of noise.

On 15/08/2017 at 11:25 PM, randall0780 said:

Im guessing the engine noise enhancer has been removed from inside the car.

No actually, I haven't got round to it as don't have anything to block the holes and I'm lazy. I can't hear it though so I'm not in any hurry to get rid of it.

Yea it was 127 @Deacon, that was the peak when it was hitting the launch control limiter although I doubt it's too far away from that.

A neighbour was asking me about it last night actually as she has been getting complaints about her stock Smart car with a rattly exhaust lol.

39 minutes ago, Ztox said:

lol this thread :lol: N1 will be fine @randall0780 if you like a bit of noise. If you decat though, be prepared for LOTS of noise.

No actually, I haven't got round to it as don't have anything to block the holes and I'm lazy. I can't hear it though so I'm not in any hurry to get rid of it.

Yea it was 127 @Deacon, that was the peak when it was hitting the launch control limiter although I doubt it's too far away from that.

A neighbour was asking me about it last night actually as she has been getting complaints about her stock Smart car with a rattly exhaust lol.

Do you have any YouTube vids of your exhaust. Sounds brilliant mate. . Looks like I'll get the N1 :-)

Yea I would've probably ended up with the N1 but then I decided I really wanted a single exit. I think there is stuff on my (out of date) build thread but I'll PM you anyway.