Sign in to follow this  
shiftspark

Cosworth air filter

2 hours ago, sam534 said:

Interested pal, this add much to the noise outside the car?

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

It won't add to the noise, but you will get a few extra HP from using it (the Cosy filter is great, I had one a few years ago) and at this orice it is a no brainer for you to try it out. This will give you an idea of the (modest) performance increases from filter changes - filter test - and although the Cosworth isn't there (you can find similar tests on it elsewhere), I like that shoot out for its detail and un-mapped/mapped contrasts (part 2 of the tests), the Cosworth will be very similar to the Blitz panel and the Apexi (which I currently use). Buy it before I do mate!

2 hours ago, sam534 said: Interested pal, this add much to the noise outside the car?

It won't add to the noise, but you will get a few extra HP from using it (the Cosy filter is great, I had one a few years ago) and at this orice it is a no brainer for you to try it out. This will give you an idea of the (modest) performance increases from filter changes - filter test - and although the Cosworth isn't there (you can find similar tests on it elsewhere), I like that shoot out for its detail and un-mapped/mapped contrasts (part 2 of the tests), the Cosworth will be very similar to the Blitz panel and the Apexi (which I currently use). Buy it before I do mate!

Thanks pal

19 minutes ago, sam534 said:

Yes mate only stock

I won't ask for it then.

I already have a different one.

Make sure to PM!.

1 hour ago, sam534 said: Ah is that the policy on this forum?

Just trying to help out

Appreciate that. Cheers

2 hours ago, sam534 said:

Ah is that the policy on this forum?

There is no policy when it comes to sellers deciding whether or not someone is going to honour buying anything. From personal experience I would say an item is only sold when I've received the money in my bank account. 

When I buy something, I don't consider it mine until the seller has confirmed receiving monies. I would suggest people do the same. 

2 hours ago, sam534 said: Ah is that the policy on this forum?

There is no policy when it comes to sellers deciding whether or not someone is going to honour buying anything. From personal experience I would say an item is only sold when I've received the money in my bank account. 

When I buy something, I don't consider it mine until the seller has confirmed receiving monies. I would suggest people do the same. 

Thanks Lauren, other forums the rule is all negotiating in the feed is all.

14 minutes ago, sam534 said:

Thanks Lauren, other forums the rule is all negotiating in the feed is all.

No worries. If I wanted that air filter, I wouldn't post, I would just PM the seller and get the bank details and transfer the money.