GT86JP

GT86 Optional Extra Leather Interior

Going to be listing my interior up for sale, front & back seats. They are the £1600? optional extra option. Perfect condition a part from slight bolster wear on the drivers seat. Backs hardly used.

Not sure what they are worth second hand but I will say £1100 but open to offers

image_2017-07-28_12-25-44.jpegimage_2017-07-28_12-25-56.jpegimage_2017-07-28_12-26-14.jpegimage_2017-07-28_12-26-48.jpegimage_2017-07-28_12-27-19.jpeg

3 hours ago, cropzy said:

Why you getting rid?

Going full racecar mode? :D

Yeah, I'll be getting buckets, harnesses and in the future a cage, after its turbod

2 hours ago, sam534 said:

Oh I'd love these. Just haven't got the cash unfortunately

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm in no rush, got to wait for my seats to come into stock anyway and I'm open to offers, price is just there for something to work on

Hi, do these have the heating elements? Wondering what extra bits I'd need (mine is std cloth interior with no heated s at option)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Greggo86 said:

Hi, do these have the heating elements? Wondering what extra bits I'd need (mine is std cloth interior with no heated s at option)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be stripping the wiring or anything like that tbh, I had another guy ask the same question. Switches on eBay about £10 each and I'm guessing you would have to source a wiring loom from Toyota I'm afraid. I want to keep everything just incase I ever go back to standard in future 

There was a complete set of heated Giallo seats from a breaker a couple of months ago at £500. Sold quite quick, would've had them myself as spares. No spare cash or storage spacee! My local toyota dealer reckoned the Giallo seats would be more than £1600 new due to the yellow seat logo.