Gary p

Tein flex A coilovers

11 hours ago, Gary p said:

Still on stock mate it's definitely the tyre scrubbing I can see the mark where it catches.

is the mark to the front side or rear side of the coilover (eg. looking at drivers front is it to the left or right of the coilover?)

8 hours ago, Tareim said:

is the mark to the front side or rear side of the coilover (eg. looking at drivers front is it to the left or right of the coilover?)

It's the left but you can actually see the tyre scrub on full lock when stationary. I will have a look at the drop link to see if it has been catching when I have it on ramps over the weekend👍

15 hours ago, Gary p said:

It's the left but you can actually see the tyre scrub on full lock when stationary. I will have a look at the drop link to see if it has been catching when I have it on ramps over the weekend👍

yeah that's definitely the issue I had, you'll either have to reduce the camber or get shorter drop links

On 22/08/2017 at 9:35 PM, Gary p said:

I may try 245/35 as it's the tyre that catches inner arch. Does the 235/40 look stretched on that width of alloy? Have you a pic to see how it looks if you don't mind😁

Sorry haven't been on for a few days and Kevin beat me haha. Here's one of mine anyway...

20161104_155130.jpg

There is some stretch but nothing too silly, I personally prefer the look of this to no stretch at all.

24 minutes ago, Gary p said: I may try 245/35 as it's the tyre that catches inner arch. Does the 235/40 look stretched on that width of alloy? Have you a pic to see how it looks if you don't mind

20170822_215910.thumb.jpg.bf15c50a559539fd6ea623304a597656.jpg

The stance on that car is just perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk