Sign in to follow this  
cropzy

Bonnet bra

These are a horriffic trend from the US. They look just terrible. The bonnet doesn't rust, so there is that. But stone chips are inevitable I'm afraid. I chose not to worry about it. 

Is OP referring to the black 'covers' that lay over the bottom half of the bonnet, or a clear film bonded to the whole front end? That's what I thought was being asked as that wouldn't look bad

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, sam534 said:

Is OP referring to the black 'covers' that lay over the bottom half of the bonnet, or a clear film bonded to the whole front end? That's what I thought was being asked as that wouldn't look bad

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Former  .. yucky US thing ...

Aight.

I get the idea. Just thought it would be useful for function rather then style. I do agree some of them look horrid. But they don't seem to exist for the 86 so I can't get one anyways. Will have to look into other options for paint protection.

You can get a clear wrap which, if done well, will be more or less invisible. Doesn't help the bits that have been damaged already but will help prevent further chips. Or just leave it and try not to worry about the odd chip, its a car not a Faberge egg :lol: