Lucas

Wheel clearance with 9.5J ET35?

I want to go for something aggressive, my only concern is clearance.. 18x9.5J ET35 is what I want. I've got Whiteline springs with 25mm drop all round, but if the dampers are going to be an issue, i might just get cusco coilovers to avoid rubbing? 

What do you think? 

8 minutes ago, smudge said:

No issues with my 9.5J ET35 wheels, even went up to ET30 and managed to make them fit with 235/35 tyres

ET35:

20160715_184513_zpszvi0myso.jpg

ET30:

20151121_153259_zpsbzqatkld.jpg

Very nice! Thanks for the pic! That gave me the peace of mind I needed. I want to avoid buying expensive coilovers for a little while. 

I'm gonna go 225 all round with NS-2R's

1 minute ago, Lucas@PartBox said:

Very nice! Thanks for the pic! That gave me the peace of mind I needed. I want to avoid buying expensive coilovers for a little while. 

I'm gonna go 225 all round with NS-2R's

You may struggle with stock dampers and springs as they're physically bigger than coilovers so would limit your available room with a wheel that size.

1 minute ago, Deacon said:

You may struggle with stock dampers and springs as they're physically bigger than coilovers so would limit your available room with a wheel that size.

That's why I was asking, i want to avoid rubbing on dampers. 

I ran 18x9.5 et35 with 235/40/18 on stock suspension for a while, very close on the springs but no problems. Now different on coilovers and lots of negative camber.

IJ6A7340.jpg