I grabbed my net from my 350Z before I sold it, it was a genuine Nissan one, they're easy to find. It's a good size but it's a touch too wide due to the folds in the BRZ boot liner. If I was doing it again I'd either get a slightly narrower one and make sure the fixtures were only in the central flat section of the boot liner, not on the "wings", or I'd get a huge one and fix it to the boot sides, not floor.

I got the fixtures here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162104586927?euid=e708ff693d7242158fa88a741e14b6d6&bu=44206756016&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

They took a bloody age to ship though as I failed to notice they were coming from the other side of the planet. The self tapers are sharp and will protrude through the bottom of the boot liner, so either dremmel them down after installation or put something on them to cap the sharp tips.

I have a set of these:

stayhold-divider-mini-oranje.jpg

Came as a pack of one large, two small. They are really good, they velcro to the carpet and are nice and stable.

Under 20 quid from amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Automotive/STAYHOLD-Super-Pack-Boot-Organiser/B017BOSMD4/ref=pd_sbs_263_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ARVEB64B5VY69CERA7HP

6 minutes ago, Special K said:

You carry paint in your GT86 boot? !!!!!!

I take the wife to Homebase and get her to walk it home ! It's only 17 miles . . .

And I bet she counts herself lucky you drive her there...

I've got a bold patch on my boot liner now....I made the mistake of using heavy duty Velcro on my tool box, after removing it a couple of times, it pulled most of the luff off the boot liner -_- I've been meaning to get myself an elastic strap that I can slot into the boot liner and around the toolbox or something.