jevvy

Lights, Spacers, Hoses wheels, nuts, fender trims, boot mat, coilies, oz

Custom 2.5 inch overpipe with 2x sensor holes  £120 - this pipe is slightly larger than most aftermarket ones and is made with ceramic coated steel. very good quality better than the likes of miltek, cobra ect but nevertheless still just an overpipe. both holes are currently bunged.

Boot mat bought brand new from subaru a couple of weeks ago only had it in the car a few days and thought it would help with the dodgy floor due to my sub. It hasnt soo im going to build a new floor instead. Paid 99£ and was told it was the last in the country. Would like 80£ delivered. The Brown marks are from a cardboard box in my boot its only been in there about 2 days will wipe up as new

Tein Street flex coilovers complete with adjustment tools - lower 20-50mm  -£350 cheapest set of decent coilovers around!

Samco Set of 4 red hoses - £65

REAR lights - £50 each light

Blue gt86 fender garnishes as new   -    £80  these are really easy to change you could take the badge of and spray/wrap them also. then stick them back on!

gold rays valves   -  £10

door lock trims -   £3.50

Yokohama Advan sport 235/40/18 95y V105s   -  asking £85 a tyre shipped!  for the 4 new ones and have two with 6mm tread asking £45 each

wheels - 0z Ultraleggera 18x17.5 et 48  £1000 also have some perfect tyres same as factory ones to replace.

OZ superleggera  17x7 et48 identicle to stock wheels -£500

5x OZ racing superleggera wheels - £500 in decent condition probably 7-8/10 in my opinion. One very light curb mark on the gold wheel all others are fine with some very minor storage marks to paintwork shown in the pictures. One of the grey wheels is damaged hence the gold one but its definitely repairable but id rather someone repaired it with someone they trust than sell a wheel as repaired. All wheels are identicle to stock   17x7j with 48 offset and are incredibly light. ive not weighed them but they feel lighted than my ce28ns did at 6.3kg but I could be wrong

OZ Ultraleggera 18x7.5j et48 x5 - £1000   4 wheels are brand new one has a small curb mark but there is a 5th brand new in box wheel to replace it. Tyres are 4-5mm all round came on an aero car with 8k miles.

4 minutes ago, Subota Boy said:

Hi Jevvy.

Can you confirm the colour of the ultralegs please?  Do they come with wheel nuts?

Many thanks

Keith

ITs the graphite i beleive the standard that comes on aeros fitted with oz wheels at factory. The picture of the wheel in the brand new box shows the colour indoors with light coming through the window the other pictures are with the sun beaming on them I have the wheel nuts that came with them yes i wasnt sure if they were stock nuts or for those wheels but i  guess i can include them yes! here are some pics on the car 

Hi Jevvy

Many thanks for the pics on the car.  Gives a great idea of how they would look.  Presumably the valves are TPMS?  I don't have the system myself but I guess that's of no consequence to fitment.

In the pic of the 4 wheels, concerning the wheel bottom right in the pic, is that a small nick out of the rim edge at 9 o'clock on the wheel?

Many thanks for your time.

Keith

2 hours ago, jevvy said:

Custom 2.5 inch overpipe with 2x sensor holes  £120 - this pipe is slightly larger than most aftermarket ones and is made with ceramic coated steel. very good quality better than the likes of miltek, cobra ect but nevertheless still just an overpipe. both holes are currently bunged.

Is that this one?

http://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/forum/jdl-stainless-steel-ceramic-coated-overpipe_topic9348_page2.html

It is i purchased it to use but ive found out my avo frontpipe is non standard so needed a custom overpipe costing 200£. I also purchased an o2 bung and polished it heavily ;). Sue me for asking what its worth when i came to sell it id rather keep it as spares than not get what its worth and give someone else the chance to enjoy it. Is this against forum rules or morally wrong? I don't feel it is as i would just leave it in the shed if i couldn't get what its worth. Surely its not a requirement to state how much you paid for an item when you purchased it nor is it anyone's business to point it out? Just trying to clarify if you are calling me a scumbag or not <3

1 hour ago, Subota Boy said:

Hi Jevvy

Many thanks for the pics on the car.  Gives a great idea of how they would look.  Presumably the valves are TPMS?  I don't have the system myself but I guess that's of no consequence to fitment.

In the pic of the 4 wheels, concerning the wheel bottom right in the pic, is that a small nick out of the rim edge at 9 o'clock on the wheel?

Many thanks for your time.

Keith

they are yes but id quite like to keep the valves to be honest and put them on my wheels to sort my monitoring system out if i sell these wheels haha

2 hours ago, jevvy said:

It is i purchased it to use but ive found out my avo frontpipe is non standard so needed a custom overpipe costing 200£. I also purchased an o2 bung and polished it heavily ;). Sue me for asking what its worth when i came to sell it id rather keep it as spares than not get what its worth and give someone else the chance to enjoy it. Is this against forum rules or morally wrong? I don't feel it is as i would just leave it in the shed if i couldn't get what its worth. Surely its not a requirement to state how much you paid for an item when you purchased it nor is it anyone's business to point it out? Just trying to clarify if you are calling me a scumbag or not <3

Or it could have been a question to ask if it was the JDL one advertised on the other forum as you hadn't stated the make.

Hadn't really thought of how morally wrong it may be to bump the price up 140% from one forum to another though so thanks for pointing it out 👍

17 minutes ago, Bles said:

Hi

Can i have the 18" Ultraleggera please. Will arrange with you how i get them.

Rod

Sure I'd like to keep the valves as my pressure monitor system light is in and I need to swap them over if that's not a problem for you? Pm me and I'll give you my number 

2 hours ago, Deacon said:

Or it could have been a question to ask if it was the JDL one advertised on the other forum as you hadn't stated the make.

Hadn't really thought of how morally wrong it may be to bump the price up 140% from one forum to another though so thanks for pointing it out 👍

Evidently it was not :P please don't bung up my post with incredibly indirect, borderline cryptic tat. I also listed the items on both forums at the same time and you make it seem like it's some conspiricy playing the forums off eachother... Cheers

55 minutes ago, jevvy said:

Evidently it was not :P please don't bung up my post with incredibly indirect, borderline cryptic tat. I also listed the items on both forums at the same time and you make it seem like it's some conspiricy playing the forums off eachother... Cheers

I asked you to confirm if it was the one from the other forum and linking it as you hadn't stated the make.

You then decided I was on about your 140% price increase, which I'd never mentioned, (and is on both forums -agreed) being a bit, in your words, 'morally wrong'. I thanked you for pointing this out.

There's really nothing cryptic or indirect there.

I'm sure anyone buying anything will check it's what they want at a fair price.

1 hour ago, Nimz said:

Hey bud, spacers are in the title but can't see any info in the thread, have I missed them?

Sorry 20mm eibach prospacers bolt ons I think they're in a picture and I'm asking 70£ if you click on the links there's loads of pic s