Swindon people! I keep driving by you all, often on test drive at work or in my second car so you don't see my silly waving, but who are you? 

I live Taw Hill, work at Volkswagon J16 and drive a black 15 plate with Valenti rear lights. 

I saw @Sean-A around but there is a second white one and potentially two oranges? Definitely one that parks outside Nissan/Toyota occasionally.

Come and say hello if you ever see me! 

DSC_0693.JPG

Was a brief meeting, shame my brother broke down or I could have had a chat. @GreenSpring drives a white one. I seen a black 86 and a blue brz I think to and from work the other day. Waved at both :D

Mine's a grey one - it was me that accidentally parked in the middle of the mini-meet at Asda yesterday!  I know @GreenSpring was there, not sure of everyone else's username.  Next time there's a catch up round this way I'll come along without a boot full of shopping B)

I'm also thinking of doing one of the Javelin days at Combe, probably August or October, if anyone fancies it.

22 minutes ago, GreenSpring said:

Everyone who posted so far was in there! As well as Rhys1402Smith. Good to meet some local 86 owners, will definitely need to make it a regular thing.

In that case, hello to the rest of you too! :)

@GT-Eighty-Chris, I'm in Taw Hill too.  There's a white one just around the corner from me, but I don't think I've seen yours that way before.  I also saw a silver BRZ not too far from the Tawny Owl the other day, first time I've noticed that one.  I'm up for a drive or a beer some time.

Are any of you interested in joining me on stand at the Castle Combe Forge action day on the 9th September? I've got a stand under the clubs name and thought as Combe is close for us all you might like to come.

I'm also from Swindon and my BRZ is coming at the beggining of Septmeber so it'll be a nice event to meet you all at. Tickets are only £15 and allow you to have up to 3 free passengers as well as your car on show all day.

Not sure I'm free that day - and if it's on show, it would also mean I have to clean my car :ph34r:  <= me looking through a clean bit of windscreen

Do you need to book in advance, or is it possible to just turn up on the day and join the stand?  I probably won't do the track part as I'm already signed up for the Javelin day on August 21st, looks like I'm the only 86 there B)

2 hours ago, spikyone said:

Not sure I'm free that day - and if it's on show, it would also mean I have to clean my car :ph34r:  <= me looking through a clean bit of windscreen

Do you need to book in advance, or is it possible to just turn up on the day and join the stand?  I probably won't do the track part as I'm already signed up for the Javelin day on August 21st, looks like I'm the only 86 there B)

You would be on show and you need to book a place before the 11th of August. It's only £15 so you could book and just have the option. The advantage of booking is that passengers are free where as if you enter as a member of the public, each person will need to pay.

I won't be on track either as I don't trust people on action days!

On 27/07/2017 at 6:09 PM, Sighe98 said:

Are any of you interested in joining me on stand at the Castle Combe Forge action day on the 9th September? I've got a stand under the clubs name and thought as Combe is close for us all you might like to come.

I'm also from Swindon and my BRZ is coming at the beggining of Septmeber so it'll be a nice event to meet you all at. Tickets are only £15 and allow you to have up to 3 free passengers as well as your car on show all day.

Would love to come but unfortunately I work in the motor trade and getting Saturday off let alone in a plate change month or rarer than hens teeth!

21 hours ago, GT-Eighty-Chris said:

Would love to come but unfortunately I work in the motor trade and getting Saturday off let alone in a plate change month or rarer than hens teeth!

No worries, good luck during the busy period! I'm sure they'll be another occasion where you can come and play. 

Wow, this thread has been quiet for a while!

One of my near neighbours has got themself a red facelift GT86 - just wondering if it's anyone on here? It's in Taw Hill, there's now three of us within about a 30 second walk!