Rich196

Post your GT86 / BRZ pic of day!

16 hours ago, BRZ-123 said:

Really like the air scoop on the bonnet. Is there a metal one available in similar design. Do you know?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hi Mate, i've not really seen any metal aftermarket bonnets at all tbh. Other than these carbon fibre ones, I've seen Ram air have full fibreglass bonnet with a scoop in US. But the price and shipping brings it to the same price as seibon ones 

Gave my car a clean today and put on my private plate! Deleted the crappy number plate bracket at the front and just attached the plate (5 digit plate).
To anyone after premium plates... can highly recommend https://www.fourdotdesignerplates.co.uk/

Well worth the premium to be honest... in the flesh the plates are the best I have ever seen. So clear. so vibrant. Perfect.

IMG_20200910_153909.jpg

IMG_20200910_153921.jpg

On 9/10/2020 at 7:54 PM, James- said:

Gave my car a clean today and put on my private plate! Deleted the crappy number plate bracket at the front and just attached the plate (5 digit plate).
To anyone after premium plates... can highly recommend https://www.fourdotdesignerplates.co.uk/

Well worth the premium to be honest... in the flesh the plates are the best I have ever seen. So clear. so vibrant. Perfect.

IMG_20200910_153909.jpg

IMG_20200910_153921.jpg

Thinking of doing the same with my front plate, I've got a 5 digit one also. How have you fixed it on ? Was wondering if the shape of the bumper would make it hard to stick them ?

1 hour ago, Bourney67 said:

Thinking of doing the same with my front plate, I've got a 5 digit one also. How have you fixed it on ? Was wondering if the shape of the bumper would make it hard to stick them ?

Just 3M fixing tape, and yeah it was hard to get it on right. But it's mainly held on at the top of the plate down to the middle, the bottom isn't really connected to the car. But it doesn't matter and it hasn't moved since I installed it so obviously okay! (have been +100 mph)

I gave the plate a little bend with my hands, not too much as it'll snap and eventually it will conform to the front panel anyway due to the tension and time.

Just to underline that it is a GT, these pictures taken on a 3000+ mile European road trip in 2018.  Hotel parking on the Amalfi coast and a great Villa stopover near Verona

6C34DEE2-D698-4962-A81F-E5420804FFAD.jpeg

60B2559B-5A91-4E69-AEC0-5546F1571C6C.jpeg

Is that a Primo edition?

To be honest I’m not sure, it was actually a pre-production chassis from Japan (doesn’t even have a VIN) and it’s only ever been a fully stripped out racecar, so a lot (incl fog lights) have been removed over time for cooling/weight reduction) if that’s what suggest it’s a primo :-)

1 hour ago, BOBEL said:

To be honest I’m not sure, it was actually a pre-production chassis from Japan (doesn’t even have a VIN) and it’s only ever been a fully stripped out racecar, so a lot (incl fog lights) have been removed over time for cooling/weight reduction) if that’s what suggest it’s a primo 🙂

Wow that’s cool! It was actually the headlights that don’t have the LED DRL, for some reason I’ve always liked the lights without DRLs. 

Took these photos back in October as I was considering selling the BRZ having had to get a slightly more family focused car (JDM SG9 Forester STI 😉) ... here we are in Feb and still haven't got around to posting an advert ... I think I will be keeping it and going down the forced induction route and keep it for weekend blasts and track time once the lockdown lifts.

PXL_20201025_144526622~2.jpg

PXL_20201025_144431168~4.jpg

PXL_20201025_144417383.jpg