Rich196

Post your GT86 / BRZ pic of day!

Lowered cars are not always a good thing. Over the winter and with roadworks in my lane I've grounded the car several times despite driving as carefully as I could.

Sent from my LG-Q6 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, will300 said:

@GravelRashย I reacted to that photo thinking, good man you've finally fitted my oldย bonnet vents.ย Then I noticed the Splitter, so have anotherย ๐Ÿ‘

I did an advanced driving course and had a 'minor' incident that damaged the front bumper and the underpanels, which also explains the quick release buttons. I need to fix the inner one on the side shown as it's not engaging properly. Not shown is the Beatrush undertray cooling panel as well. Complete with a new screamer hole. Nothing like drilling into a pristine brand new aftermarket part to void a warranty.

Hmm, considered at one point those quick release buttons too, but then decided against them, as they didn't come in orange/hot lava, and i thought that in case of bumping they will break/bend anyway. And without them it looks cleaner/neater. Currently thinking about these, from subaru bulletin about saggy bumper. (at japanparts).

7 minutes ago, Church said:

as they didn't come in orange/hot lava, and i thought that in case of bumping they will break/bend anyway. And without them it looks cleaner/neater.

You're doing more than bumping if you bend these.

Regarding the colour, I bought them before I fitted all the Verus kit, I think I'd maybe go black for the contrast now instead of the red. I really wasn't sure about fitting them (apart from it became necessary to repair the car, duct-tape pretty much holding her front together), much like I wasn't sure on the vents, but TBH in person it all works visually for me personally, but I do generally appreciateย function over form.

Went to the supermarket (hence the glamorous location) and got a chance to see my newly rattle can painted wheels (and painted calipers too) from a distance.

aMLeVoQ.jpg

If it stays on once I get to start using the car I will be very happy as only clocked up about 3 miles so far!