Gary p

JAPFEST SILVERSTONE

Just spent a few hours under the bonnet shinning things up ready for japfest next Sunday ย looking forward to seeing how other people have modded there pride and joy. currently the outside is a bit ditched so will get a good clean next Saturday ๐Ÿ‘

IMG_2708.JPG

Looks really good! Mine's still missing a big gay wing, but otherwise pretty much done.

IMG_3875.thumb.JPG.119fb6fd9d44c5b6249fb86605b25a2b.JPG

Love the decal looks mint on the white.

I was ment to have white but couldn't be arsed to wait 5 months for the white pearl to be shipped over so settled with black

ย 

ย 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Very nice. I'm going to use an excuse that the bonnet won't open on mine, simply because it's not fascinating other than the UEL manifold and I haven't cleaned the engine bay.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

let's be honest with the scooby rumble with the UEL header theres no need to prove what's under the bonnet when you can hear it coming a mile away

ย 

ย 

Im actually on the suzuki swift sport stand, mainly to catch up with all my mates, however im gonna come on the stand for others shows ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ย 

ย 

32 minutes ago, Samsss said:

Im actually on the suzuki swift sport stand, mainly to catch up with all my mates, however im gonna come on the stand for others shows ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ย 

ย 

Ask if anyone wants to buy my Swift sportย :P

I agree. I love my swift, I really don't want to sell it; I have tastefully changed mine. But I can't afford to insure, tax and run both cars. And we don't have the space on our drive with 4 cars and 3 motorbikes.ย 

ย 

Edit: Same sort of ambition as me, although I have given up on a house in this area. Maybe looking to move and get relocated with work :)ย 

29 minutes ago, Mike said:

I'm banking on next Saturday being ok weather wise :Dย 

So was I but then saw it looked like it was gonna rain a bit... so did it all this weekend, all ready to be rained on :'-( hoping there's at least a break in rain on Saturday!