Tarmac

HEL Oil Coolers from £299.95 Tarmac Sportz

Tarmac Sportz is an official HEL Performance distributor and we are currently uploading their latest range of products to the website.

We can now offer their latest edition of Oil Coolers and compared to other alternatives these are a fantastic price.

Any member wanting to test one out and do a review on here will get a free Greddy Oil Drain plug too (pm for details).

They come in either 16mm,19mm or 25mm at £299.95 or 25mm at £349.95 and a choice of colours for the fittings and hoses in 8AN or 10AN.

Wn07elF.jpg
This image is for illustration purposes only. The product you receive will be specific for your vehicle.

8jrmi2F.jpg

yG1TWM9.jpg

Tech info

19 Row - Recommended Up To 500 BHP              
25 Row - Recommended Over 500 BHP

HEL Description

We've built this kit around our excellent oil cooler which includes everything you need to fit it to your vehicle using our custom-made brackets provided. We've seen great results using the same kit on our own vehicles and it has been used on cars in various race series, such as Time Attack and The British Drift Championship.
We've included a sandwich plate with a built-in thermostat so the oil will bypass the cooler until it reaches 80°C. This stops the oil getting too cold for safe road use. When the oil reaches 80°C, the thermostat will allow the oil to pass through the cooler. We can also supply a 90° thermostat - please request this when making your payment.
We have bundled in two metres of stainless steel braided hose, which will be enough for all standard setups.

PM me if you want to order one

13 hours ago, Bfranklyn86 said:

Do you know roughly what the kit weighs? Are we talking less or more than 10kg?

I don't know for sure but usually the kits from other manufacturers using the same core are less than 10kg 

Ah thanks, but an oil cooler is in my medium term plans: I want to see what oil temps I hit on track in summer first.

So if you do get the chance to weigh it that would be great, but absolutely no rush!

30 minutes ago, Bfranklyn86 said:

Ah thanks, but an oil cooler is in my medium term plans: I want to see what oil temps I hit on track in summer first.

So if you do get the chance to weigh it that would be great, but absolutely no rush!

I'll get it done tomorrow hopefully - need some batteries for the scales