smudge

NW meet 15th April

The main road (leading to the train station) has parking either side of it, and has loads of free spaces usually. So that's our best bet. Other than that there is a small car park around the back, but that never usually has any spaces. And it is rather cosy.

Looks like there could be some parking in Waitrose, though don't know what the deal is there. There is a long layby though on the main road as Adam says. I used to work in Chester and by the looks of where it is, it's right near a vape shop I used to frequent. 

Yeah the road between the roundabout and the train station will usually have spaces and is free after 6 so that's the best bet, else there's the train station car park, think it's 4quid for a few hours but may be wrong...

Unfortunately not going to be able to make it tonight! Shantelle managed to injure her ankle quite badly on Wednesday and it's crippled her since.

I'll be at the open day tomorrow with rufus though ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those driving to the restaurant the Mill street car park is closed. I am just driving around now checking out the alternatives.