smudge

NW meet 15th April

Right you weird and wonderful Northerners! I'm up in Leeds for a friends 30th on Friday 14th April and it's then Tuning Developments open day on Sunday 16th April. So I was wondering who would be up for meeting on Saturday 15th for some food/drinks?

We've decided that Chester is the place to be and @adamj29 has recommended Barton Rogue for a great curry house.

http://bartonrouge.co.uk/chester/

Date: Saturday 15th April

Time: 7pm

Place: Barton Rouge, 1-4 Granary Wharf, Steam Mill St, Chester CH3 5AN

Need to gain a list of who would be wanting to attend and locations before deciding for sure:

1. smudge + 1
  2. adamj29 + 1
  3. jamie_gt86 + 1 
  4. Lauren & Mark
  5. Mike
  6. Kevin & Debs
  7. ALB453 + 1
  8. Keethos
  9. Paul

You should go out in Chester it's a really good night out. Practically for me, I have a 50th I am going to which I don't really want to go to, though I wouldn't expect to be at this bloody party for long, so will go early doors.  I may be able to make food in Chester, but it depends what time you are eating. I can't leave Indy in all night, the trouble is, Chester is an hour away from Manchester so it's not down the road. Let me know what you decide. 

2 hours ago, Lauren said:

You should go out in Chester it's a really good night out. Practically for me, I have a 50th I am going to which I don't really want to go to, though I wouldn't expect to be at this bloody party for long, so will go early doors.  I may be able to make food in Chester, but it depends what time you are eating. I can't leave Indy in all night, the trouble is, Chester is an hour away from Manchester so it's not down the road. Let me know what you decide. 

That was my only concern, it's a great night out but not exactly local for most of you NW'ers. I'll confirm some locations and times with Adam and update this ASAP

OK looks like we have some good numbers so far :) I've updated the original post with location for food, just need rough numbers to book a table and was thinking something around 7pm? Gives us a chance to eat, grab some drinks after for those that want to and means the people that need to drive don't get back too late either

Ideally need people to confirm by end of March so I can book well in advance if we've got a few of us coming, so please add your names to the list

1 hour ago, jamie_gt86 said:

Good choice in a spot for food, Barton rouge is class!

will sound it out with the mrs but don't see why she wouldn't be up for a curry and a few beers 👍🏼

Mrs is up for it so we'll be there 😬