Sign in to follow this  
richardcarman

Side skirts are here

Good choice - I got the full aerokit done and I really like it. Have a look in my thread; body colour goes well.

Fitment i found was pretty spot on too

http://www.gt86.org.uk/forums/topic/3703-nemo-the-86/#comment-62177

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Not in black i admit...

13 hours ago, richardcarman said:

Yep but want to see how they look black first

What colour is your car? Black will just look like you haven't bothered to paint them and just stuck them on as most skirts come in black. Unless your car is black, in which case the Matt look will just appear odd against the glossy bodywork. I'd save yourself the Plastidip as you'll need a few cans.

SUBARU-BRZ-WRAP-POWDER-COAT-APA-SUPERIOR

1 hour ago, knightryder said:

SUBARU-BRZ-WRAP-POWDER-COAT-APA-SUPERIOR

That looks pretty good to me with the contrast between the black and white. Quite a few manufacturers (e.g Porsche) have their bodykit pieces in black rather than body colour.

Damn you nemo, that's convinced me to go body colour, I have the BRZ in wr blue and think they will look good, may order the rear canards too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nearly went for a carbon wrap then chickened out...but i love it how it is now!

Paul

How do you install these? Does it comeback with hardware? 

We Tiger sealed it on to mine - doesn't come with any fittings. I emailed Aerokit before and iirc that was how they would do it if they fitted for you

Paul out of interest what did you pay to get the skirts and rear canards sprayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm'd!

I like the side skirts, but I think your spoiler is a little too large for my tastes. Are there any recommendations for places in the south east who do "cosmetic surgery" (e.g. source, paint and fit body kits). I think I might be interested in some minor cosmetic work but don't fancy doing it myself.

You'll be best to source the kit yourself, just get it delivered to the bodyshop if transporting is an issue. There are so many options that I doubt any bodyshops could recommend any. Many come from abroad too so no benefit with buying from within the trade either I'd imagine.