Ivesy722

Late Greetings

ba26fb1435dd2967fe3f57ce293f687b.jpg

Hi All,

A few of my mates have BRZs so I thought I would jump on the band wagon. Had the car nearly a month and already in love!

Will aim to get to as many socials as possible and maybe even a few track sessions once I have got rid of the tragic Primacy HPs!

James

Congrat and welcome to the club!  Any plans for the car at all?  FYI....there are massive spaces between each paragraph in your post

Thanks very much! Well in an ideal world some Work Meister S1s, AP Racing BBK and Ohlin suspension but that is all a little pricey! Some new tyres (Pilot Sport 4) and some new pads just to give me something enjoyable on track.

Haha thanks, yeah i don't know why it did that but I think I have sorted it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Take the Primacy tyre on track it's fine. In fact it's a lot of fun after they are up to temperature and beyond which seems to occur at around lap three or four, depending on the circuit. You can really play with it and every hairpin is an opportunity to drift. They take the abuse really well. I would recommend taking them on track and getting used to how they are before you change them. Just one thing, if you do fancy coming sprinting, PS4's are a no go as they are not on the list. This seems to be what a lot of people are fitting these days. 

Hi Lauren,

Thanks! And thanks for the advice, I may do one with them on to see but I would like to change them anyway soon as they are really poor in the wet.

Ah okay, the sprint series is something I am interested in doing so maybe get some and then when they wear, look at getting something that does come under the regs.

I won't be doing the sprint series for a while anyway!

James

16 minutes ago, Ivesy722 said:

Hi Lauren,

Thanks! And thanks for the advice, I may do one with them on to see but I would like to change them anyway soon as they are really poor in the wet.

Ah okay, the sprint series is something I am interested in doing so maybe get some and then when they wear, look at getting something that does come under the regs.

I won't be doing the sprint series for a while anyway!

James

Probs go for Yoko V105's if you're looking at the Sprint series.