Sign in to follow this  
MeisterR

2017 MeisterR Coilovers pictures and Members Reviews.

MeisterR made a lot of changes in 2016, and I am sure many of our members have done a lot to their car also.

We want to get some fresh update for 2017, and we want to see what members have to say about their MeisterR coilovers.

We would like some pictures (with a MeisterR sticker preferred :) ) for our gallery and reviews of the coilovers from members who have used them, both new and old.

It would also be easier to have everything under a single thread to aid members doing their own research.

So if you have pictures of your car on MeisterR coilovers, please post them and write a short review of what you think of them.

1. Name: (If you want to provide it)

2. Location: (Town or County)

3. Car Make / Model / Specific Info: (Trim / Packages / Other Mods)

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: (ZetaCRD, ZetaCRD+, GT1 etc)

5.  Short Review:

a. Performance on Road:

b. Performance on Track:

c. Value for Money:

d. Would you buy again:

e. Any Personal Note:

6. Pictures:

Please attach any pictures you have of your car that you want to show the world. 

7. Video:

If you have any video of your car in action on YouTube / Vimeo, please attach link to video. 

Thank you for everyone's help and I look froward to some pictures and reviews.

As usual, we are available if you have any questions; just drop us a PM of there are anything we can help.

MeisterR do appreciate everyone's help, and thank you for member's continue support.  

Edwin / Jerrick

1. Name: GKR (Rafal)

2. Location: Warsaw Poland

3. Car Make / Model / Specific Info: GT86 LE , 2014, ENKEI RPF1 17x7/42 , FEDERAL595 RSR 215/45/17, ST SWAY BARS,WHITELINE SWAY BAR MOUNT , POWERFELX FRAME DIFF and GEARBOX INSERTS etc

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: ZETA CRD+

5.  Short Review:

a. Performance on Road:

Great suspension in this price rage. No problem on my daily road (DD setup, 20 clicks from full hard front , 2,4 bar front pressure , 22 clicks  from full hard rear pressure 2.1 bar, No problem on bumpy roads. Less harash than stock suspension, great stability on high speed turns and highway speeds, no additional cabin noise - for me it is great for DD and 2/3 track sessions per month.

b. Performance on Track:

FIRST VISIT ON TEST TRACK - Factory geo setup , enkei RPF1 17x7 et42, FEDERAL 595 RSR 215/45
Best lap time was just around 1:0356 - I think on this setup it was my car limit....

SECOND VISIT ON TEST TRACK - MEISTERR ZETA CRD+, ST sway bars Hard settings front and rear, custom geo, enkei RPF1 17x7 et42, FEDERAL 595 RSR 215/45. After damping setting (5 from full hard front, 7 from full hard rear) My best lap time was 1:0053 - so almost 3 second better. Car feels great well balanced and stable , on narrow corners almost no body roll - big improvment compering to stock, no additional sounds from suspension even on bumpy roads

Drop right now is 20mm  front and rear

THIRD VISIT ON TEST TRACK - (a lot hotter than before just around 30"C) MEISTERR ZETA CRD+, ST sway bars Hard settings front and rear, custom geo, enkei RPF1 17x7 et42, FEDERAL 595 RSR 215/45.

On first few laps car was too tail happy on previous settings (2.2bar front pressure, 1.8 bar rear pressure) So i changed rear damping setting for 10 clics from full hard in rear - great change no slides , after few laps I improve my best lap 58:003, so from last time it was almost next two second.

c. Value for Money: very good in this price range

d. Would you buy again: Yes

006.jpg

IMG_5449.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5491.JPG

IMG_5507.JPG