Special K

FT86 Forum member?

I know there are members of this forum who also subscribe to the FT86 Forum in the States. I have tried to register but to date I am still waiting for my membership to be activated.

Could someone please ask on the FT86 Forum if SSP Auto Salon Inc. of Houston, Texas (Kris Gagnon) are still in business? I can get no reply to my emails, the phone line reverts to voicemail, the fax is permanently engaged and I am still waiting for my autotrans to be shipped back to me, having paid for the rebuild plus USD560 for Fedex priority air freight. It's been a fortnight now and my plans are going down the Swannee . .

Thanks

Special K

5 hours ago, Special K said:

I know there are members of this forum who also subscribe to the FT86 Forum in the States. I have tried to register but to date I am still waiting for my membership to be activated.

Did you check your spam emails (which may have auto deleted if over a set timeframe)? The activation came through immediately IIRC. Might be worth trying to register again, I don't remember needing any form of approval/manual activation.

I've seen posts regarding SSP on there recently, although I don't think they're on there. As Jay said, their Facebook suggests that they are active.

Steve - if you or Jay are active, can you please ask the question on the FT86 forum for me?

It is going to cost me a further £4grand to buy a std. autotrans, with torque converter, here in the UK, if I want my car back on the road/track.

I have already bought two of his SSP Grade 2 upgrades with tq - see list price - and this b****tard Kris Gagnon has sodded me about since December. This latest situation is outrageous and I am spitting blood over it.. . he's fscking up my TSS plans.

He either ships my rebuilt trans back or I will have to get my chum in Detroit (who paid him on my behalf) to take legal action. If you need a copy of my receipted invoice to persuade FT86 to publish your question I have it - he says I am his "... best client..." in Europe. Nice way to repay your best client, innit . .

Thanks

Spec K

Will,

Thanks, my friend. I've read what you said, spot on. I searched their website,  found a different email address, for 'domestic sales' and emailed that - turns out that Milton  is Kris' brother, or uncle, or suffink . .

He emailed me back, Kris has been away on business, will be back in office on Wednesday, brother has passed on my emails.

Ho hum . . no reply from SSP by this evening . . (Thursday). So - I phoned again this evening and Kris answered the phone but was not in his office. Says that trans was shipped on Tue/Wed back to UK but needs to check in office for tracking number, reckons it could be with Fensport tomorrow.  Claims that " . . .my office failed to send you the info . . ".

Oh, I do hope he's giving me legit intelligence. Trump may feel upset about leaked intelligence  unseating his National Security Advisor  . . . . . .  if I'm getting the bums rush from Kris at SSP in Houston, Texas then President Trump's current problems pale into insignificance  - it won't be Iran or North Korea which starts World War 3,  it'll be Spec K

HRRMPH . . .     :ph34r: