Gary p

HI FROM DERBY

Hi Iam Gary a newbie to this club been meaning to join for a while from talking to you guys in 2015 at JAE some real nice cars at your stand hopefully mine will be worthy of parking at the side of you lot this year😛👍

6 hours ago, Ztox said:

Hi Gary, welcome to the club.

Had the car long? Any plans for it?

Hi Ztox,rob275  yeah had car since 2013 I've done a few things to it. 18inch rota wheels, ksport brake kit, avo turbo stage 2 thanks to Fensport full exhaust system and few other bits too. Will be nice to get to some shows this year and meet other gt86 owners👍

IMG_2339.JPG

2 hours ago, will300 said:

Welcome Gary, that looks like it's had more than a few things done to it. :lol:

I'm currently trying to convince myself I don't need a turbo, its not working however.

I tried convincing myself I didn't need a turbo...

I'm also now trying to convice myself that I don't need a BBK, so I'm sure I'll have one on order soon enough.

Just do it.

Also, welcome to the club Gary.

2 hours ago, will300 said:

Welcome Gary, that looks like it's had more than a few things done to it. :lol:

I'm currently trying to convince myself I don't need a turbo, its not working however.

😂😂 it's amazing what difference the turbo makes as many will agree the dump valve is so addictive 😬. The exhaust noise is awesome too, sounds like a scooby now with a few pops and bangs😛 I said I would never turbo it but was easily persuaded 😂 

18 minutes ago, S18 RSG said:

I tried convincing myself I didn't need a turbo...

I'm also now trying to convice myself that I don't need a BBK, so I'm sure I'll have one on order soon enough.

Just do it.

Also, welcome to the club Gary.

Thanks S18 RSG BBK fill the wheels nicely and looks the part as well as the stopping power. They make a big difference 👍 Get them ordered u only live once 😂😂 

1 hour ago, will300 said:

Technically I've already convinced myself, I just don't have the funds.

If you want a BBK, I'd seriously look at getting this: http://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/product/toyota-gt86-trd-brake-kit/ at that price you'd be crazy not to. 

Yeah lemme just shake my money tree real quick...

Just spent 5 grand on a turbo, if I was gonna get a BBK, it would be K Sport or similar due to price.

1 hour ago, will300 said:

Technically I've already convinced myself, I just don't have the funds.

If you want a BBK, I'd seriously look at getting this: http://www.japperformanceparts.co.uk/product/toyota-gt86-trd-brake-kit/ at that price you'd be crazy not to. 

Went to the auto sport show at NEC and EBC brakes have bought out a BBK they are after trail cars and offering big discounts on there kits they are £1500 rrp but u get rear braided brake hoses and pads with this!! They offered me the kit for £1000 if they could use my car but I already have Ksport. 

On 1/25/2017 at 9:46 PM, S18 RSG said:

Yeah lemme just shake my money tree real quick...

Just spent 5 grand on a turbo, if I was gonna get a BBK, it would be K Sport or similar due to price.

I can't complain with my ksport kit

3 hours ago, Keethos said:

Congrats and welcome to the club! Hope you can join us this year on our stand at JAE!

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Thanks Keethos really can't wait for show season and JAE is one on my list it will be nice to see what others have done to there gt86 and to meet the crew👍

8 hours ago, Mark-in-Stoke said:

That engine bay is way too clean, impressed. 

Bit OCD when it comes to cleaning cars 😬😬 the missis sayes Iam crap at cleaning the house though😂😂