Sign in to follow this  
Tarmac

Single exit Invidia titanium system now available at Tarmac Sportz

Hey guys

Invidia have recently released a titanium single exit for the GT86, we have just put them on the website (link below) currently 3 available at Invidia - lead time is about a week

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/exhaust/invidia-toyota-gt86-subaru-brz-12-single-outlet-racing-cat-back-exhaust-full-titanium-tip.html

I'm sure it won't be to everyones taste but I thought I would share with you, Apparently the weight is around 5- 6kg which is a huge weight saving over stock so it could be a decent option for the track guys. It's not cheap either so i'm not expecting it will be a great seller but its another option to our extensive range of systems for the GT86.

Not much on the internet about them yet but they do a similar one for the Subaru, here is an interesting video of that exhaust below:

HS12SSTSRG-PICT2.gif

HS12SSTSRG-PICT4.gif

Looks nice that, love a single exit :) Looks a little similar to my Tomei aaaaaand if the N1 is anything to go by it's probably just as loud :lol:

Edit: Pipe diameter isn't as wide so maybe it will be a little more sensible, looks like it would come out of the other side too so it's certainly a different option.

I'm going to assume with a large helping of confidence that it will be fairly loud, but then I haven't heard it so can't be certain. It would be pretty tragic if you got keyed because of it though.