Sign in to follow this  
Squadrone Rosso

Standard Head Unit - Hidden Menus

Morning all,

Looking at the reversing camera thread, I see that a sequence of presses on the screen when in navigation volume mode accesses hidden menus where you can activate & deactivate certain features.

I've also read that pressing & holding setup on the HU whilst switching the lights on / off three times gives you other options.

Anyone know for sure?

Fitting properly integrated DAB is my aim, not the FM sender version.  Why my dealer updated the maps & HU software last March, the DAB option disapeared so I'm keen to get that back.  If @Fensport sell the reversing camera kits again or I can get one off someone else, I'd like to fit that too.

Cheers,

Simon

Its been a couple of years since I've been in those hidden menus but I don't recall seeing anything that I could change....maybe the brightness or contrast but again....can't remember. Either way, there wasn't anything that was needed to be enabled to use the reversing camera, I may have mentioned the menu very early on when first trying to figure out how to get a camera to work but it was just to say that the car already recognised the reverse gear input which will trigger a camera if there was one.

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk