rob275

Club Feedback

Hi All,

Most of you will have received an email or will do so shortly, however for those of you who have opted to unsubscribe from our mailing lists we would appreciate it if you could take 5 minutes out of your day to give us some feedback by following the following link:

https://goo.gl/forms/680w7Fjk5ACN41w82

This will help us shape the club in the future :) 

Thanks,
Rob

Has anyone tried to fill out this questionnaire, I say no I am not a premium and then insists I am and asks questions about what I have done with my membership, or is it me that has got it wrong?

1 minute ago, Gordong said:

Has anyone tried to fill out this questionnaire, I say no I am not a premium and then insists I am and asks questions about what I have done with my membership, or is it me that has got it wrong?

No that's correct. You get asked different questions if you had said yes :) 

4 minutes ago, Gordong said:

So why when i say I am NOT a premium member, does it ask how long have I been a premium member??????

Shouldn't do that! What web browser are you using?

I found it impossible to complete. The survey question logic was flawed.

In what way was it flawed? If you let us know we can improve it for next time. Many others have completed it fine.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, rob275 said:

In what way was it flawed? If you let us know we can improve it for next time. Many others have completed it fine.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last night I did it on my phone and the logic of the question after I said I was not a premium member was flawed. It assumed I was. I've just done it again now on a PC using Chrome and had a different problem. I recorded it for you. See - 

@GT86Bob After watching your video I can see that there are issues where an option is compulsory where by actually perhaps you shouldn't answer. I've changed these now, as for the forum being a form of social media, you are technically correct but we are going by the assumption that you use the forum and we want to know about other social media. 

The only people that will have been given this survey are people that are registered to the forum, we haven't posted it on Facebook for example.

At least next time we run a survey it will work properly :lol: