DaveJenks95

WANTED: Aftermarket Steering Wheel

Hi all,

I'm looking for an after-market steering wheel for my GT! Ideally a nardi deep corn steering wheel (or something similar). If anyone has one for sale, give me a shout.

Cheers now

Dave

Hi Dave. Are there many after-market wheels available for the GT and do any of them retain the cruise control?

I find the original (leather ??!) wheel too fat and am currently 're-profiling' this steering wheel, which I will get re-trimmed, probably in soft leather and/or alcantara. 

Cheers Ivor

20161018_141347.jpg

4 hours ago, DaveJenks95 said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for an after-market steering wheel for my GT! Ideally a nardi deep corn steering wheel (or something similar). If anyone has one for sale, give me a shout.

Cheers now

Dave

I have just carbon'd my steering wheel turned out pretty nice just need to get it re trimmed

14813641_1288239607861338_980429620_n.jpg

That looks nice Max! I like that matching carbon, (replacing the original silver trim beneath the airbag) - could be tempted to do something similar, on my re-profiled wheel, possibly with a mid-grey alcantara at the top and/or bottom ?

16 hours ago, pwrout said:

not deep dish but have a Personal neo grinta wheel for sale with red stitching. Ran that in my 86

Any Pictures?

Could you still use the cruise control stick

Dave