Sign in to follow this  
Tarmac

Tarmac Sportz JR Wheels - Banzai/Jap Performance offer

Hi All

We have a few magazine offers at the moment with free fitting kits so I thought I would share it on here with you guys

Also some images of the latest wheels available, plus we have a lot of the new wheels on display, if you don't mind travelling to Derby your welcome to come and take a look as its nice to get a feel of a wheel and see it in the flesh before you buy.

Latest wheels:

Posted Image

Banzai advert

Posted Image

Wheels on the website

Posted Image 

JR11 Matt Bronze 20x10/20x11 Custom drilled and offset on my old 370z

Posted Image

Display wheels 

Posted Image

We are still updating our website so the newer wheels aren't on there at the moment, we do have the majority of wheels on the website link below:

http://www.tarmacspo...ing-wheels.aspx

Drop us a call or message to arrange a visit

We can do tyre packages fitted and balanced as we have an account with a tyre company opposite us that can fit, balance and even allign on their state of the art equipment. Tyre packages aren't currently available for posting though i'm afraid. 
Posted Image

www.tarmacsportz.co.uk

ARK Performance | Invidia | Milltek | Cobra Sport | Vortech Superchargers |  Stillen | Scorpion |  JR / Rota / XXR / 7Twenty / Varrstoen Wheels & many more

Tarmac Sportz
Unit 24 Perkins Yard
Mansfield Road
Derby
DE21 4AW

Telephone +44(0)1332 206674
Email: sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk

Facebook Chris Tarmac Sportz  https://www.facebook...100010427502429   Feel free to add me for instant messaging

15 hours ago, Mikey P said:

Can you get the jr19 (the ones that look like watanabe RBs) in a good fitment for the gt86, ideally for me would be 17"s 8" wide offset around et35. 

They only come in 15" i'm afraid, most of the other wheels are available in 17x8 or 17x8.25 but not the JR19, they are more for MX5's 

On 10/22/2016 at 10:06 AM, knightryder said:

What's the deal on JR18s?

Free fitting kit, 

If you know the wheel size you want I can price them up for you

18x8.5 ET35 are available and work well on the 86