Sign in to follow this  
Seb @ RRG Bury

Hi Everyone!!

Hi guys and dolls!

There's a few familiar faces on here and some names I recognize from other forums.

I've signed up as a trader for the forum hoping to help you guys get fantastic deals on new and used GT86's.

As most people know finding a dealer they can trust is a bit of a mine pit. Some are just out to shaft customers, then when you think you've had a good deal the contact is sub par.

That's where I come in, I've worked for RRG Toyota Bury For nearly 4 years and have surpassed every other member of staff with GT86 sales. It helps that i'm passionate about this segment of car, having had 6 MX5s over the years. I will be striving to be both the best and the cheapest on New Gt86s, however some dealers are more then happy to lose money just to snag deals so yes maybe you will find a cheaper dealer but you will never receive the level of service we will be delivering.

So if anyone needs any help ordering a new car or a used car then feel free to drop me a PM, Rick (riceburner) deals with RRG servicing so anything after sales wise he's the guy to go to!

You can also give me a call on 0161 797 7780, ask For Seb.

So that aside! 

Who's excited for the Face lift GT86? Our car is due November 1st!! 

Welcome to the forum!

I'm a BRZ owner so I may be a tad biased :P, but the new standard 86 doesn't particularly excite me. However the TRD version looks f***ing awesome! :D

7 minutes ago, TTR said:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm a BRZ owner so I may be a tad biased :P, but the new standard 86 doesn't particularly excite me. However the TRD version looks f***ing awesome! :D

Blasphemy!! wash your mouth out!! Subawho?! haha 

I know what you mean but i'm trusting it will look better in the flesh!

6 minutes ago, Seb @ RRG Bury said:

Blasphemy!! wash your mouth out!! Subawho?! haha 

I know what you mean but i'm trusting it will look better in the flesh!

Saw a 2017 one at Goodwood earlier this year, was pretty impressed by the interior improvements. One of the biggest areas that needed improving imo. 

The Subaru is cooler though! ;)

On 10/4/2016 at 6:56 PM, Lauren said:

Welcome aboard, Seb, haven't seen you for ages. Does Richard know he's got competition? :P

I won't be stepping on his toes don't worry. I'm 100% sales, not service

On 10/5/2016 at 2:05 AM, Keethos said:

Welcome to the club!

On 10/5/2016 at 9:05 AM, Ztox said:

Welcome to the club Seb! I'm afraid the new car is enough to turn me though :lol:

Thanks Guys!!

Looks like I may have my work cut out for me with the New GT.