Nicebiscuit

Guilty pleasures. What would you give up your GT86 for?

13 hours ago, Varelco said:

The new Mustang GT....

...In fact I will be but not for a while yet, completely different car but that's the fun of it.

Exactly. Doesnt have to be the same type of car, though the new mustang is pretty good compared to the previous model, you still feel the weight though, but that V8......

(I quite like that 500x as well, but then I like the Citroen Cactus so no one should listen to me...)

I think I meant guilty pleasures as in stuff we might want more (if we were honest) but can't afford. I'm with those for whom modern Porsches are a bit Ho hum, but I'd make an exception for the Cayman GT4. That's a proper Porsche...

Probably my guiltiest 'swap' would be a BMW 1M coupe. I just love those things, but have resigned myself to the fact they're never going to be cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cayman gt4 for me also, just a bit too far out the price range at the time and availability. Could also be tempted by some low mileage 90s jap cars like an rx7, evo or a GTR

On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 5:28 PM, Nicebiscuit said:

(I quite like that 500x as well, but then I like the Citroen Cactus so no one should listen to me...)

I had one of these for a hire car for 2 weeks. I loved it and thought it looked good too...

I wouldn't say no... :ph34r:

just glad I don't have to make the sacrifice 

y3mozYXJ7GNds_llintf5f2xNMO6GWd2PCNEku4VstS8zwyu17GcotfCc7DO1SaUbmCv2ZY3FHe1DD0ThmSl21aSKRB2x9apv9YlYvVKNbigSVGYDYLAb4MrEZqpZPoxaPmDx8GzBN5H3Ks2_SFqWefKPg4aB__iINwfepdh7Wrb_I?width=4032&height=3024&cropmode=none

Well yes - very nice. But you could perhaps use a slightly larger parking space ;-)

Kudos for the 86 being your 'sensible' car though :-D.

Reminds me of the lady I saw on a forum with a Lotus Elise. She got pregnant. Sell the car? Noooo. She just found a pushchair small enough to cram into the luggage bay. Respect

I thought of one the other day. A corsa VXR. I know, I'm sorry.

Apart from the obvious WHHHYYYYY?!!! (Fiesta ST much more fun anyway if you don't mind fwd which I don't) isn't the Corsa cheaper to buy - so why didn't you just buy one? ;-)